The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 pm

"hmm, me neither." I whispered and kissed her forehead. "I never thought I would ever be like this." I muttered talking to myself again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

"Well you are. And.. Its with me. Confusing, eh?" Valisa asked, stroking his soft cheek with her finger tips as she looked lovingly back up at him when he kissed her on her head.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm

"Extremely" I replied jokingly. I sighed contently leaning into the touch of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Valisa smiled, then moved her fingers across his face lightly. Tracing is warm lips with her fingers, she replied.
"I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 pm

"I'm glad." I murmured. I moved my hand to play with her hair again. I loved her hair it was the first thing to catch my attention which she held so well. She was all i wanted now and I was happy to feel so tied down for once in my existence.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:23 pm

"I'm sure you are." Valisa said, dropping her hand and closing her eyes when she felt his fingers fiddling with her long, dark hair. Smiling, she leaned into his hand just like she had hours (was is truly hours?) ago.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I kissed her forehead yet again. I felt like years had passed since I first set eyes on her but I knew a day had yet to pass. I hoped our time together never ended. I loved just sitting here. I rested my chin on her head just holding her close to me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Relaxing into his body, she sighed happily and tilted her head up to peer at him. He looked so relaxed to her, so happy. Valisa was glad that he looked like that. Maybe, just maybe, he feels the exact same way. From the way that he was kissing me, it sure seems like it. Valisa thought, smiling slightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm

I hope shes as happy as I feel. I sighed contently once again, and looked down into her gold red eyes. I think I might be in love. The thought caught me by surprise. Love wasn't a popular thought in the days I was a human and I never thought about it as a vampire so for it to pop up now out of the blue was extremely strange. I wonder if she felt the same.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Valisa saw something flash in his eyes, and she looked at him with an expression that could only say 'What?'. Wrapping her other arm around his neck (that only brought her closer to him. not that she minded.), she relaxed further into the curve of his body.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

I saw the question in her expression before she pulled herself tighter to me. "It's nothing." I muttered resting my chin back on her head.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 pm

"Okay." She said, kissing his jaw again. Over lapping her arms to get herself as close to him as possible, she smiled, happy... and content.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 pm

I sat in silence perfectly content to stay here just like this all night. I had so much I wanted to tell her and so much to learn about it. But none of it mattered at the moment. I was happy to just have her here in my arms.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 pm

"Can I ask for something?" Valisa said, hiding her smile as she pulled her head out from under his. Peering at him, she waited for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 pm

"Ask away." I replied shocked by the sudden question.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:55 pm

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked, grinning crazily at him when she saw his shocked expression when she asked if she could ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I returned her crazy grin then kissed her passionately on the lips. "Always My Lady." I murmured not pulling my lips away.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

"Hm. Good." She said, her grin fading away as she kissed him back, shifting so that she could kiss him better while on his lap still.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 pm

I felt her shift on my lap and continued to kiss her passionately. "I'm glad." I murmured. placing my hands back on her waist to help her move.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Valisa shivered again when his hands moved to her waist, and she moved her hands to his shoulders to pull him closer. Moving one leg down, she placed her foot on the floor to try and help her get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

"Hmm, this isn't working to well" I muttered trying to pull her closer. I felt her move her leg so that her foot was touching the floor.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Valisa smirked behind his lips. Being annoyed that she was this short, she pushed herself up with her foot, onto her tip toes. It brought her slighty closer to him, but not close enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

I pick her up into my arms shifting myself to make me shorter on the couch. I was extremely slouched and finding it hard to keep that position I gave up and pulled her completely on top of me as I laid across the couch. "Better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Valisa raised her eyebrows at him but didn't object.
"A bit." She grinned, relaxing when he stopped shifting. Resting her hands on his chest, she lowered her lips to his once more.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 pm

"It's the best way to keep you close seeing as your so short." I joked then kissed her back. I pulled her as close to me as I could. One hand was stroking her back and playing with the ends of her hair while the other still held her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: