The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) Empty
PostSubject: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm

"Welcome to my humble abode." Valisa said, holding in her giggles. Gestering with her free hand, she motioned toward the inside of the house. The first room that you saw was the living room, then the kitchen when you got around five feet into it.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm

I took a step inside. "I might want to invest in a modern home." I told her. The house was beautiful in its own way. It was more spacious then an older one and that made it more comfortable. The kitchen wasn't huge but the living room was decent.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Valisa laughed, glancing over at him.
"You might." She said, scanning over her nice, clean home as she pulled him farther inside.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:21 pm

I laughed with her, and followed her into the house. I had to admit it was beautiful, being as it was new to me. I hadn't been in a modern home in 20 years and the style of this one was worth investing. I watched Valisa more than I watched the house as she lead me through it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm

"Living room, bathroom, kitchen..." She trailed off as she lead him into the kitchen. It had all the basic essentials for a human. Valisa, on the other hand had no use for it. Valisa sighed, sitting down on a stool that was near her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I grabbed a second stool and sat down next to her then kissed her softly on the forehead. "I guess its my turn to hold up my end of this bargain." I told her. I pulled both her small hands into my lap and held them there.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Valisa cocked her head to the side, frowning at his words.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, her eyebrows pulling tightly together as she squeezed his hands back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 pm

"I promised to tell you what was on my mind." I reminded her. "In the car silly." I laughed at her face. "Remember I told you I would tell you what was on my mind if you lead me inside." I smiled at her. She couldn't have forgotten it but I guess she didn't see it like a deal had been made.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm

She rolled her eyes at him jokingly.
"Well, continue, then. I showed you my house and led you inside." Valisa said, starting to get a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

I could see the worry spread across her face. "I promise its nothing to worry about. Times are just much different now that's all. When I was human loyalty was a big thing. My father was an extremely loyal person. He believed that we were not to do anything with a woman until marriage. He made us give our word of honor. Its not a big thing but its all I have. Just old promises." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Valisa realized what he was talking about. She wasn't stupid, after all. All emotion left her face as she stared blankly at him.
"Oh!" She said, and could almost feel herself blushing even though that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 pm

"Sorry to worry you." I told her then kissed her on her forehead again. I hoped she didn't think that strange. It was a normal thing in my time but I didn't know what she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"No, its fine. I'm glad to see that you're that much of a nice, gentle person. I'm sure you're dad would be proud." Valisa quickly said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in to give him a large hug (large for her).
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 pm

I hugged her back. "Thanks." I whispered into her ear. before gently setting her back on her stool. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Smiling gently back, she placed her hand on his face once more.
"No problem." She murmured back, staring again into his pretty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm

I had to again resist the urge to just kiss her and start our whole event over again. "You know your really tempting." I told her then smiled. It wasn't easy to restrain myself.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Valisa giggled again, biting her lip and looking down. She had never been told that before. Sure, she was told that she was 'hot' before by human males, but that coming from a vampire male that she has known (and kissed) in their first day of meeting felt good to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 pm

I lifted her chin and smiled at her. She looked so cute when she did that. Which I loved and only mad her more tempting but it was all worth it. I just wanted to make her mine so badly. My mind wouldn't let me forget that we had only known each other for a day even though it felt like months.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Valisa felt his large fingers lifting her face up. Her eyes met his once again and a playful smile played around her tingling lips, waiting to kiss him again. Deciding to be the one to make the first move this time, leave leaned forward and tilted her head up, giving him a light teasing kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

I returned her kiss with passion. Kissing her intently and pulling my fingers into her hair yet once again. I caught myself and started to back off I didn't want to lose my self control but every bit of me was fighting this delightful temptation and I was still losing.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Valisa smirked against his urgent lips. Pulling away slightly just so that her lips barely brushed his, Valisa grinned evilly at him. Lightly pressing her lips into his again, she pulled back once more barely kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I growled at her. "You doing this on purpose." I muttered. Glaring at her playfully. "Your tempting me on purpose."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 pm

"Its who I am, and its what I do." Valisa whispered, giving him another teasing peck on the lips. Her arms where wrapped around his neck, even if she was hardly kissing him. She smiled at him, one of the smiles that left human boys in a daze. She wondered what would happen with Kyle...
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 pm

"You know I could steal you off right now to get both ways. Keep my promise and still have you. I'm sure Las Vagas still does late night marriages." I threatened her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Valisa grinned at him again, pulling him in for a passionet, but short and teasing kiss.
"Good luck with that." She said. Valisa knew that he would never do that no matter how much he wanted if Valisa didn't want to. It wasnt that she didn't, but they had just met. She smiled sweetly at him as her fingers ran trailes along his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: