The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 pm

I glared at her. "You know me too well." I muttered. "So are you going to sit here and play with me all night or what?" I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 pm

"Oh, you never know what I'll do. One minute I might be doing this-" She kissed him quickly again. "The next I could be away, 10 miles into the forest looking for an animal to hunt." Valisa said.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hmm, I enjoy surprises such as that." I told her. Then stole a kiss of my own. If she was going to play that game I might as well play back.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Valisa immidiatly picked up on what he was doing when he kissed her lightly back.
"You would, wouldn't you?" She said, kissing him for a good ten seconds before pulling away again. Tracing circles on his neck with her fingers, she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 pm

"O yes I would." I trailed her hair around my finger and then gently laid it down her front. I was playing her neck in between messing with different strands of her hair. I was also attempting to not let her fingers really tempt me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Valisa giggled again, massaging his neck with her fingertips. She ducked down, tilting her head to kiss him on the neck before pulling back, smiling evilly.
"Of course you would. It is me." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 pm

"Hmm, I guess you have me there." I muttered. kissing her on the lips playfully as she pulled back. I quickly moved from her lips to the side of her next. I was testing her trust of me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Valisas shoulda slumped when she felt his lips on her neck, and a shiver ran through her body. He was heisitant when he did that, and she could tell that he was being careful not to do anything that Valisa would not like. Tilting herhead to the other side to give him better access, Valisa pulled in a shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 pm

i could hear her shattered breath as she pulled it in. So I did have some weight on her. I smiled as I pulled away from her. "Hmm." It seemed my turn to play with her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Valisa scowled momentarily before composing herself. Pulling her hands up, she gently massaged his large shoulders before slipping her hands down to his chest. She leaned forward, making sure that her lips trailed along his jaw line before whispering kno his ear.
"You've got nothing on me."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 pm

"O contrary, my lady." I whispered back. I leaned in moving my hands from her neck to her waist and gently kissed her along the neck carefully and slowly moving all along her neck resting in some parts and not in others.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am

Valisa shivered again, feeling his soft lips press into her small neck. Closing her eyes, she charished the feeling of his hands resting gently on her waist, his body pressed into hers. Valisas fingers clutched his shirt, on hand moving up to stroke the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 am

"I told you." I whispered in her ear before kissing that. I knew for certain I had her just as badly as she had me. I shivered as her fingers ran along my neck. Once again I was fighting temptation.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am

Valisa smiled, pressing her lips unto his jaw line.
"Looks like I've got you, too, Kyle." She said, inhaling his scent. Moving her other hand up, she placed it on the other side if his neck, the first hand continuing to trace more patterns.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 am

"Yes, yes you do." I muttered then pulled back from her neck and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I'm all yours." I muttered pulling back.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 am

Grinning, she put one finger on his lips.
"Oh, i allready know that, boy." Valisa said, slowly leaning in again to kiss him, moving her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 am

"Good." I muttered. Then leaned into her connecting out lips. I kissed her passionately. I didn't what to stop my temptation. I wanted her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 am

Valisa felt a change happen in Kyle, but she didnt understand what it was. All she knew right now was that she loved the feel of Kyles lips on hers, the way he curved his body over hers when they kissed.
Kissing him back, valisa let her hands slip around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 am

In stead on bending down to kiss Valisa I picked her up setting her on the counter. Maybe i could satisfy both my promise and my bodies wants. So long as this was it then we were fine. I kissed her with increasing passion. I no longer just wanted her every part of me was screaming out a need for her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

She felt him lift her up from the stool and set her on the counter. Valisa was glad he did that, it let her kiss him better. His hands where gentle yet firm on her waist when moved her. Trying her best to get closer, Valisa clutched herself to him, her lips being crushed into his as he kissed her lovingly back. Now, Valisa being the selfish girl that she is, she moved her hands to the back of his head, keeping his lips on her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 am

I could feel her clutch herself to me as her hands tightened on the back of my head. I wrapped my arms around her one at her waist and one slightly higher holding her as close to me as was possible. I loved the feel of her body next to mine and her lips kissing mine so passionately, and was forced to put on an extra stand to resist the temptation to break my human promises.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Valisa could feel him hold her tighter, and she was happy that he wanted to be close to her too. She knew that he was holding back on her, even if he was holding her as tight as she was holding him. Maybe even more. Valisa shivered again when his arms curled around her waist, and she sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

I smiled against her lips. I was content to stay the way we were right now. I was still fighting the temptation of her body but it wasn't as difficult right now. I heard her sigh and moved my lips back down to her neck. "Enjoying yourself?" I whispered into her neck.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Valisa smirked.
"What if I am?" She murmured, stroking his hair. Keeping her eyes closed, she leaned into him, trying to keep her un-needed breath steady.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 pm

"Hmm, I like this." I muttered feeling her effort as she breathed. I kissed her right below the ear and along the jaw line working my way back toward her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: