The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Valisa sighed again, the inhaled his sweet scent once more before relaxing in his arms. Deciding to forgive him (at least for now), she held onto him tighter, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm

I held her as close to me as I could. I didn't want to let her go especially since she had just forgiving me, at least part ways, for my behavior. I kissed her head once again breathing in her wonderful scent.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 pm

"Sorry for that." Valisa mumbled, pressing her face tighter into his shirt. "It was stupid." She said, closing her eyes as he held her closer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm

"No, I was stupid. your not my sister or my mother. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. I know you can protect yourself." I sighed. "Do you forgive a stupid old boy for his instincts?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Valisa lifted her head from his shirt and smiled slightly at him.
"Sure. I sure hope I'm not you're sister or mom." She said, her smile growing slightly as she looked calmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 pm

"O' no you mean much more to me than that." I told her. A smile reaching accross my face. I bent down and kissed her on the lips. combing her hair with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm

"Hm. I'm glad to hear that." She murmured against his lips, tilting her head up into his, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 pm

My smile widened at her words. "Shall we go back inside." I murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 pm

"We shall." Valisa said, kissing him back quickly before parting, and starting to back away from him toward the back door. Suddenly, rustling just like from before came from the forest. Taking a few steps toward the sound, she let a quick hiss escape.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 pm

I jump just barely catching myself before I through myself to protect her. I took up a position becides her instead. staring off into the bushes trying to figure out who was there.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Valisa cursed again.
"Its the dog." She whispered to Kyle, slowly making her way to the large, hardly moving lump of fur that you call a wolf in the bushes. "What do you want?" Valisa asked, growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm

I kept myself right next to her as she approched. I was prepared to throw the wolf back into an illusion if he seemed threatening. That was one thing Valisa couldn't get mad at me for protecting her in that way.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 pm

The wolfs eyes just glinted in the slight light coming from the house, and she took a step closer.
"What does he want, or see?" Valisa murmued to Kyle, not letting her eyes leave the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

The wolf moved as if to attack it was sudden and I barely reacted covering Valisa in an illusion makeing me his target. I didn't expect his weight to over power me. He hit me with so much force I fell completely losing my concentration breaking the illusion.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 pm

"Kyle!" She cried out, then snarled at the wolf. He turned to her, murder gleaming in his cold black eyes. He lunged for her, and Valisa tried to move out of the way. Being destracted by Kyle being hurt, she was knocked to the ground just like Kyle was, the wolfs paws clawing at her as she tried to kick him off.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 pm

I lanched up and tackled the dog off of Valisa. wrisling with it for a while until it untaggled itself and fan off. I followed it partway into the forest before turning back to Valisa. "This is an issue between me and the cullens" I growled angrily. When i noticed Valsia was still pretty tore up and on the ground i ran the last three feet. She was healing in front of my eyes but I was still extremely angry. "Next time you stay inside even if i have to put you in an illusion to keep you there." I told her angrily as soon as I knew she was going to be fine. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I could have lost her too.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Valisa rubbed her arm where the wolf had gotten her the worst. She didn't argue with what Kyle said, but she hoped he knows that he would have to be in the house with her. Valisa wasn't about to let him be out there by himself.
"Kyle, calm yourself. I'll be fine. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am

I glared at her but i knew she was right my temper wasn't going to do us any good. I took a deep breath. "I'm going to have a talk with the Cullens sometime soon." I muttered stairing off into the trees before looking back at Valisa. Her wounds were almost completely healed.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Valisa sighed, glaring right back at Kyle. Rolling her shoulder as the wound started to close up further, she started to get up, scanning the tree's for any more threats.
"Kyle, answer me! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:20 pm

"Physically I'm fine." I told her I was still calming myself down. We were promised protection. How is this protection. I had a million angry words I wished to tell the cullens but i know they wouldn't helpI couldn't go see them till I was calm and Valisa was healed. "Lets get you inside." I told her calmly."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Valisa stared at him for a second before turning to the house, wincing as she moved her arm once more.
I'm fine. Why is he acting this way? She thought, frowning slightly as she made her way to her home.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:34 pm

I rested my head in my hand behind her back so she wouldn't see mentally calming myself before I followed her into the house. As soon as we were inside I shut the door. Part of me wanted to grab the phone straight off and call the Cullens but I knew it wouldn't help so I took a deep breath and followed Valise into the living room.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Sitting down on the couch, Valisa cradled her hurt arm and sighed again, not meeting Kyles eyes. She insted stared at the wall, the sharp, stinging, nagging pain in her arm and shoulder starting to subside some as she kept her arm still.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 pm

I finally turned my attention back to Valisa she was sitting like a stone statue on the edge of the couch. "Babe?" I asked concerned. I walked over nd nelt infront of her. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Valisa closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as the pain started to reside even more.
"I'm fine. It just... stings a little." She said, feeling Kyle kneel in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: