The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:08 pm

"I'm sorry" I muttered. I looked down at the ground. I should have been able to protect her. I swear I'll keep up the illusion next time. I swear not to be taken unaware again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm

"Its not your fault!" Valisa half yelled, opening her eyes to stare at Kyle, angry and annoyed that he would think that. "It is not your fault, Kyle!"
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 pm

I open my eyes and staired at her in shock. Her anger surprised me. "But... There are so many things that I should have done." I paused looking down again "I could have lost you." I muttered not looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 pm

"The dog took you by surprise, Kyle." She shouted, grabbing a fist fill of Kyles shirt and nudging his chin up with her arm. "I am not dead, you did not lose me. You infact saved me, boy. Stop blaming yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:37 pm

"I Cant." I half shouted back cutting myself off. I knew I wasn't just talking about the recent incident. I was talking about something much much older than that, but I also knew she wouldn't understand. "Your right the wolf took me by surprise." I whispered. Tearing myself from her and walking over to look out the window. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I kept muttering in my head keeping my lips tightly sealed do she wouldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Valisa turned and watched him walk to the window. There was something more behind that 'I cant'. Blinking, she tried to figure out what he ment by that. 'I cant'. He can't stop blaming himself? For the attack? It wasn't his fault.
"Kyle. What is it?" She asked, standing up, staring at his back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:46 pm

It wasn't in good nature for me to lay my past burdens on her. "It's nothing." I told her. I knew she would see it for a lie but I hoped she would push me for something I wasn't about to give to her, but some other part of me wished that she would
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Valisa walked up to him, slipping inbetween the space between him and in the window.
"Its not nothing, Kyle. I heard the tone of your voice. What. Is. It?" She asked, scowling up at him, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

"The past hunts you no matter how far you run and they lie for time cannot heal all." I muttered still looking out over her head. Staring at nothing in partiqular my thoughts where already drowned in my past and for once I was glad Vampires had a hard time showing emotion. It made it easy to keep mine off my face.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Valisa thought about what he just said, and thought about the tone of his voice when he said 'I cant.' Thinking back to what he has said today with the same tone, she froze in realization.
"Kyle. Are you blaming yourself for what happened to your family?" Valisa whispered, staring up at him in horror.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:12 pm

I sighed. "O' Valisa theres just so much more than you can understand." I finally looked down into her eyes. I had gotten a grip on myself. "But it's not your burden to carry." I told her. "What matters is your fine and your right the wolf took me by surprise. It wont happen again." I kissed her forhead sadly trying to wipe all memories from my mind and think about the present situation. "Now I think I'll call up that cullen family and have a chat about there friendly neighborhood wolf infestation."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm

"Kyle! Its not your burden either! You where human when it happened, there was nothing that you could do about it. Just like there was nothing I could do when my father attacked my mother, my brother, and I. I don't blame myself for it. I blame myself for whom is guilty, the vampire that changed him."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"My Familys death isnot my fault but my sisters is." I told her angrily. "I don't blame my self for things I couldn't change. Today I should have been prepared. I shouldn't have let the wolf take me by surprise and I should have been able to protect you." I was fumming now. Did she think me a half wit. I know whom to blam when the situation arrises. "You really wish to know." I said with an almost theatening tone. "Fine. I'll tell you. My aunt Valerie, my sister Rose, My baby brother Christian, Victor, Steven, Joe. The Vampire was not my fault but that doesn't mean I'm not responcible for their deaths. The single mother I killed in the ally cause I was hungry and she was living on the streets anyway. The five year old girl whom I watched Jonathan kill. And Jessica my first love whom I gave the flu." I was still fumming when I was done. Instead of stand there I walked toward the kitchen. I didn't want to see her face. I knew she would come up with some arguement to say it wasn't my fault.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Valisa squeesed her eyes shut at his words, folding her arms across her stomach and letting herself slip down to the ground, pulling her legs up to her chest.
"You couldn't help your thirst. You where a newborn." She muttered to herself, staring at her knees as he walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:41 pm

"No Valisa I wasn't." I turned back to her still angry. She didn't deserve my anger but I couldn't help that she was dragging it out. "That is the problem. I dont have that excuse. I wasn't a newborn I was just hungry." I was still refraining from yelling and I felt bad when I saw her curled up on against the wall. I turned back around and leaned against the door frame staring at the other wall. I wasn't calm enough to comfert her and my thoughts kept flasing back to Jessica and my sister dead laying in bed they both looked so alike. Both where racked with desease but it wasn't the desease that took my sister and unfortantly it was she that caught the lucky side of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Valisa didn't respond, not wanting to make him even more angry. Wrapping her arms around her knee's, she rested her forhead on her kneecaps, feeling oddly like a little five year old who was getting yelled at by her father. Keeping her eyes closed, she took in a deep breath, not wanting Kyle to start yelling like he was so close to doing.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 pm

I slowly went from anger to pain. I knew if I was human I would be silently crying and a huge part of me wished I could wash away my greif with simple water. But another part of me was gald I couldn't physically show my pain well. When I had gotten enough control over myself I walked back over to Valisa and satdown pulling her into my lap. "I'm sorry love." I whispered in her ear and kissed her head. "This wasn't yours to bare." I muttered. "This isn't yours to bare." Her hair reminded me of my sisters, of Janice, and I silently wept on the inside for losing her. I held Valisa close to me I didn't want her to see any of my pain. I'd done enough to her today.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Valisa remained stiff, even when Kyle gently brought her into his arms. She could praticly feel his pain. Blocking out images in her mind from when her father attacked her family, she opened her eyes and stared at the wall, trying to keep from shaking from emotion. Pursing her lips, she thought over what all he said. His parents, sisters... his first love. Jessica. That bothered her a bit more than it should, and Valisa tried to shove out the feelings.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I felt her shake in my arms and knew it must have had something to do with what I told her. "Ask me it." I whipered. "Ask me about whatever is bugging you." my voice staied at a whisper I wasn't sure I could keep my emotions under control at a higher level. "I wont get mad. I promise."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm

"Nothing, Kyle. That was just a lot to take in, thats all." Valisa muttered, closing her eyes once more. She wished this whole deal would just be forgotten. Suddenly hearing thunder raddle the house, she realized her emotions being haywire was messing with the weather. Grimacing, she tried to calm herself down so she could keep her power in check.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:39 pm

I felt the thunder hit the house and realized that her emotions must be messing with the weather. "Shit." I muttered. "Forgive me." I whispered in her ear before throughing her into an illusion of her rapped safely in my arms we were on the couch again and we were kissing. I wanted her to focus on one emotion. I let the illusion carry on for almost a min before breaking it. "Better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Valisa cringed, frowning at the floor.
"Please don't do that. I don't like how it makes me feel when I am seeing something that isnt actually going on. And no, its not better." She said, hearing the wind pick up outside. Trying to calm the weather down, she sighed and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

I sighed I seemed to be only making things worse. "Sorry." I whispered then realized thats probably not what she wanted to hear. I kissed her forhead and set her down nex to me how she was before. "Shall I leave so you can calm yourself?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

"No. That would not help. Just... give me a minute." Valisa said, running a hand through her hair. Sighing, she closed her eyes and focased all her attention on the weather, willing it to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 pm

I sat there silently staring at the wall in front of me. I wished my illusions could work on myself right about now. I wished I had a better power. I wished I didn't feel so useless right now. I leaned my head against the wall and sat there stairing up at the scelling. This shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have lost my temper. I've never lost it before why now. Why with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: