The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes at his comment, then grinned and continued to kiss him.
"Shush boy. Stop talking, you're lips right now are needed for something else." She flirted, pulling herself closer as she kissed him harder. His hands where soft on her back, on her waist. She loved how carefully he held her.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:49 pm

I kissed her back with increasing passion holding her even tighter to my body. i was careful to not put any pressure on her but I loved the feel of her body against me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Valisa worshiped the feeling when he held her even closer. Reaching her arms over her head, she somehow got them on his neck and head to hold his face to hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 pm

I could feel her slip her hand back around my head. It seemed to have become a natural place for them. I felt her hold my head to hers as best she could and I gently tightened my grip on her. I didn't want this to end.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Craining her neck downward to get better access to his lips, she continued to shove her lips into his, enjoying herself. Taking a deep breath through her nose, her body filled with his scent. That almost sent her over the edge. Tightening her fingers in his hair, she attempted to pull him and herself closer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:10 pm

I could feel her tugging me closer and I could feel the temptation raising and pushing itself over. I wanted her and I could tell she wanted me but my brain was screaming my promises to my dead father back at me. I loosened my grip just slightly but i could still feel her urgency as I took a breath in trough my nose I caught her scent and it almost pushed me over the edge. I held my breath and grabbed her arms.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Squeezing her eyes shut tight in urgency, she pressed herself into him, her fingers clutching his hair, pushing his head up to hers. Feeling his hands on her arms, she froze, her eyes snapping open in shock. Did he want her to stop kissing him?
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm

"Sorry, your just so tempting" i muttered. I took a deep breath even though i didn't need the air. I was trying to make sure i was in control of myself. I smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Valisa frowned at him, sad that he had stopped holding her tight.
"I already know that, but why...?" She trailed off, the area where his hands on her waist once where was tingling, itching for his touch again. His hands where still on her arms, as if holding her back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

"Old promises remember." I muttered. I repositioned one hand around her waist and sat up forcing her to straddle my hips on the couch. I moved her so she was sitting across my lap again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Valisa continued to frown. She looked down at the ground, glaring at her boots. She wasnt angry, but she was sad that he stopped kissing her. It really hurt that he held her back, and Valisa started to feel slightly depressed.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 pm

I saw her sad face and wished I didn't still hold my human memories. I cupped her face in one hand and forced her to look at me. I kissed her gently on the lips before pulling back. "I truly am sorry." I whispered staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Valisa sighed and tried to push the image of when her leg was around his waist out of her mind.
"You didn't have to... Have to push me back, though. I wasn't going to do anything." She said, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 pm

I sighed deeply and picked her up forcing her to straddle me again. "I know but I wanted you to do something." I told her holding her face so that she would meet my eyes. "This isn't about you." I meant the whole fact that we were sitting here and not still making out. "I was losing my fight against temptation." I muttered. This time averting my gaze and letting her face go.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Valisa nearly blushed if that was possible when she found her legs around him again.
"I know its not about me!" She said, trying to keep embarasment out of her voice. "And I am sure I'm not that tempting." Valisa said, this time trying to look him in the eye. "And what to you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm

I almost laughed "Your much more tempting then you know." I replied before she asked her second question. "I don't want you to do anything." I replied shocked that she would think along those lines. I quickly kissed her on the lips just to prove my point.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

"Sure." Valisa muttered, glancing down at the leg that was around his hip before looking back up to him, frowning a little less when he kissed her again. "I'm sure you want me to kiss you." She said to herself almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

"There's nothing you can do silly. You cant make yourself less tempting and even if you could I wouldn't want you to." I told her stoking her hair. I laid back against the couch pulling her back on top of me, and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Valisa let her anger and sadness dissapate when his lips met hers once more. Not caring how she was laying on him (she still almost felt like she was blushing with her leg around him at the moment), she kissed him back, happy.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I had to continually fight the temptation raising in me as our kisses become more and more passionate but I was determined not to lose myself. I pulled her as tight to me as I possibly could taking in her scent several times. I took no notice of how much time passed while we stayed locked in this embrace but at some point I found my hold. There was no way I was going to be the one to pull us out of this again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Gasping in unnessicary breaths when she had the chance to, Valisa tightened her leg around his waist as the kissing continued. His scent filled her body, and she craved him. Clutching his arms and pulling herself closer, she enjoyed the way that she was.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I smiled deeply up at Valisa and felt her leg tighten around my waist. It was proof enough to me that she was getting as much enjoyment out of this as I was. I knew I was barely taking in air as we continued in our passion and I was suddenly glad I didn't need it. I tightened my hold on her keeping her as close to my body as was possible. I was loving everything about this moment from the feel of her hair as I ran it through my finger to the passion that was driving us on. I didn't want this night to end.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Valisa smiled back at him, feeling his fingers run through her hair softly. Glad when she felt him tighten his grip on her, she let out another shiver and sighed, taking in more deep breaths of his scent. She was happy that they met today, happy that she decided to stick with him and talk to him, laugh with him insted of ignoring him and running away like she has before.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 pm

I took in a deep breath just to suck in more of Valisa wonderful scent. She made me feel alive again and I loved it. This had to be the first day in 400 years that I was glad to still exist. I took the chance and kissed Valisa neck and jaw line while she sucked in another breath. I was really catching her scent from her hair and neck. I through in all the passion I felt as I kissed her mouth. This time I was panting too.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 pm

She gasped when his lips landed on her neck once more, then back on her lips. Clutching him too her, she opened her eyes and looked lovingly at him, trying to keep a goofy, love struck smile off her face as she kissed him back with all her might.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: