The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:43 pm

"24 hours after I order them. Which I had meant to do yesterday." I told her. "I have a good set of clothing that supposed to arrive midday today. Not the type of clothing I expected to wear to school its all runway top fashion stuff."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 pm

"If we are going to be noticed, we might as well milk it." Valisa said, closing her eyes and humming a song under her breath.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:49 pm

"Well I've never thought of it like that. My whole lifes been about hiding the difference. I guess thats a useless task. Cant really hide my skin tone difference and such."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm

"Not really. But you don't want to walk around in rags, do you?" Valisa asked, opening one eye to peer at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:56 pm

"Of course not. I was simply thinking about wearing something more in tune with the normal teenagers clothing. Not something that was obviously ordered first class and is expensive."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Valisa smiled at him kindly.
"Your choice. I find that the more expencive clothing holds together better. You know, us being vampires and hunting. Its my clothing choice."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:04 pm

"Well I might as well try it for a bit. Saves me the trouble of having to order new clothing. Seeing as I have designer runway already here." I had pulled out my phone to check the tracker and it was located just up the street from my house. I looked down at my half dry pants. "I think I'll run my bike home and change." I turned off the blow dryer standing up and putting my phone back in its water proof case.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:10 pm

"Okay. I'll wait here, it shouldn't take that long for you to finish." Valisa said, sitting up and sitting indian style. Smiling up at him, she ran a hand through her hair, standing up. "While you're gone I'll hack into the schools database and put us in there, okay?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm

"Sounds good." I told her.
I quickly gathered up my things running to my bike starting it and heading to my house. I got there just before the UPS truck and met them on the street to my drive. I signed for the package and drove up the drive to my house quickly changing inside leaving the rest of my clothing on the bed and slipping on my leather pants over my jeans. I ran back to Valisa's and managed to still stay dry thanks to the leather clothing. I knocked about 3 min after I left.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Valisa looked at from where she was typing on the computer. Glancing over at the door, she looked back at the screen.
"Come in, Kyle. You don't have to knock." She said, almost finished with hacking there names into the systm.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

I opened the door stepping inside. I stripped off my leather pants and Jacket. "Well its rude to enter a persons house without invitation." I told her. "So I'm inclined to knock at the door that doesn't belong to me." I told her while I walked over to her. "So hows it coming?" I asked leaning over the back of the chair to look at the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:45 pm

"I'm almost finished. I just have to enter in our birthdates and I will..." She said, typing in their fake birthyears and dates. "Be... Finished." She said, hitting enter as smiling when there names showed up on the student list.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:48 pm

"Good so when do we start?" I asked. looking down at her instead of at the screen.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Valisa looked up at him, smiling.
"Tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 pm

"O its fine. just gives me another day to adjust to the town and cure myself of hunger." I told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Valisa laughed.
"Thats true. Allthough, from yesterday I don't think I could drink much more." She said, wrinking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm

I laughed. "Neither can I." I told her truthfully. "It was quite a big meal wasn't it." I muttered more to myself than to her. Talking out loud was definitely a habit I was going to have to break.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Valisa laughed and nodded.
"It was, I think im going to be good with hunting for a while." She said, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 pm

"O for a week or so." I told her. but then again maybe with the human blood in her system she didn't need to feed as often to keep her strength up.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"Maybe. I'm surely not going two weeks without hunting, thats for sure." Valisa said, shaking her head at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well I wouldn't even dream of trying it. A week seems to long to me." Shuttering at the thought of what could happen if I attempted that and forcing myself to forget the thought quickly.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"A week is easy for me, as long as I'm not around to many humans at the end of it." Valisa said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 pm

"Well I plan on spending the next week in town with you if you'll join me." I smiled warmly down on her then quickly added. "I dont mean to say that we will be constantly in town or together that just might..." I trailed off searching for the right way to end my babbling I couldn't find one.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Valisa laughed again, patting him on the cheek.
"I'd love to spend the next week with you, but don't forget about school." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm

I smiled. "O I haven't forgotten about that." I was to interested in humans and the chance to actually spend time with them to forget about something like that. "So what does our schedules look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: