The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Vlisa kissed him back quickly before nodding.
"Yeah, I'll be here. Have fun." She joked, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 pm

"Yeah right." I muttered. There was no way shopping was going to be fun for me. "Although the thought of taking that bike out with my new gear sounds like fun. Maybe I'll pick up some cloths while I'm there. What do you think would I look good in fox gear?" I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 pm

"Maybe. Why don't you show me?" She said, winking at him before smiling, squeesing his hand with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 pm

"Sounds like a deal." I told her then kissed her. "Be back in 30 minutes." I told her kissing her forehead before turning toward the door.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

"Okay. Oh, and Kyle? Don't run off with someone else, 'kay?" She said, a small smile playing on the edges of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 pm

"That will never happen." I told her while I opened the front door. I took off running at full speed jumping the hood of my car. It took me about 5 minutes to get to Seattle.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 pm

"Better not..." She whispered just as he left the house. Valisa sighed and perched herself on the counter, staring up and the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 pm

I gently knocked on the door about 35 min after I left. As she opened it. I grabbed both her checks and kissed her. "I'm back, and as you can see its just me."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Kissing him back, she grinned.
"You sure, there might be a stow away on the bike." She said jokingly, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm

"No place to stow her." I joked. "I just left her back at the hotel." I teased. I took a step inside and closed the door behind me while I kissed her again. I took a step away from her showing off my new leather jacket and soaked jeans and a new fox T-shirt. (I didn't feel like putting my leather pants on at the dealer.)
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes again, then looked Kyle quickly up and down. Raising one approving eyebrow, she smirked.
"Very nice." She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 pm

"Hmm, Hope you don't mind I seem to be getting your floor all wet." I noticed my pants were dripping onto her floor. They were completely soaked. "Great." I muttered remembering that I didn't have a second pair of clothes with me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Valisa looked down, shocked.
"Huh. One second." She said. Running at vampire speed, she grabbed three towels and placed them around Kyle to soak up the water. "And its fine, not like its going to leave perminant damage."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:46 pm

"Well I hope not or I would be buying you new floors." I told her. "The big problem is now I need to go into town and get some new pants." It was definitely turning into a bad idea for me to have left all my clothing in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm

"Your pants will be fine, Kyle. And, seriously? Where are all of your other clothes?" Valisa asked, staring up at him like he was insane.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well in 6 different locations actually." I told her. "I usually keep a new wardrobe at each place. I'm not one for packing. I planed to do my online shopping last night so my clothing would be here tomorrow. I didn't plan on having such a wonderful distraction." I smiled at her. "I guess I could wear my leather pants."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Valisa smiled back, then burst out laughing at his last comment.
"Well, you're surely not wearing any of my jeans." She said. "But I have a large skirt that might fit." Valisa murmured, tapping her chin with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm

"O no. There is no way I'm wearing your skirt. I would rather ride to Port Angles and bye some jeans and I hate clothing shopping." I paused then sighed knowing I was going to have to get my shopping done soon if I was going to start school.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 pm

"Allrighty." Valisa said. Running upstairs again, she grabbed a blow dryer from her bath room and raced backdowns stairs. "Dry yourself." She grinned, handing him the blowdryer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:20 pm

"Thanks." I muttered sarcasticly. "Wheres the plug?" I asked searching the wall for it. I finally found in and moved a towel that wasn't soaked yet to sit on it. Plugging in the blow dryer and streching my legs out. Using the blow dryer on full blast and as hot as it would go I started to dry my pants.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, laying down on the floor away from the water. Putting one arm behind her head as a pillow, she watched Kyle's face as he blow dryed his pants.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 pm

I didn't want to be dealing with this kind of thing while my clothes arrived by shipping. "I defiantly think I'm going to have to ask for my card back. I think I'm going to actually do my shopping this time you know in an actual store." I looked up at her watching her watch me dry my pants. "This has to be boring."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Valisa shrugged as well as she could.
"Honestly? Not really. I have a lot of patience. And, Kyle, I have pleanty of money. You don't have to go through all the hassle to get your card back. I'm fine with helping you buy your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:34 pm

"Well you have my clothing budget on that card." I told her. "But I wouldn't mind the help." I was being perfectly honest. Its not as if I needed it to buy my clothing but in her company shopping seemed almost enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Valisa smiled at him, bending her knee's so she could cross her legs.
"I'm sure you wouldn't. So, when are your new clothes supposed to get here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: