The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Valisa didnt think the kiss was going to end anytime soon, the way that he was holding her was a sign. Feeling his hands on her back, she moved her fingers in circles on his scalp, massaging it gently as he was going to her back.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Her fingers felt good on my scalp so i leaned my head back slightly into them and closing my eyes. I continued to kiss her all the while. I smiled contently into her lips again. I knew neither of us was going to break this off anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Valisa laughed slightly when he leaned back into her fingers, smiling. It must feel good to him. Kissing him while massaging his head at the same time, Valisa opened her eyes. His eyes where closed, relaxed. There where shadows across his face from her hair and head blocking of the light. It made him look even more cute.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm

I heard her laugh and opened my eyes. I glance into hers and noticed as she took in my face. I returned her smile. I moved my hands up to her face holding either side of her face forcing her hair to lay across the back of my hands. I pushed her head back just slightly breaking our kiss to get a better look at her face then i moved my lips to her jaw. kissing her jaw line and her jugular before returning my lips to hers. I had to lift my head just slightly out of her hands to do it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Valisa sighed wistfully as he moved his lips from hers, to her neck, then back again.
"I hope you know you're tempting too, Kyle." She whispered, murmuring his name like a carass as his hands gently held her face.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am

"Sure." I replied sarcastically. Of course I was tempting but it couldn't be to the extent that she was. I took a deep breath to inhale her scent again. I couldn't seem to get enough of her for it to be satisfying.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 am

Valisa laughed again, smirking.
"Do you think I would be like this, kissing you, I'd you werent?" She asked, gesturing to their entwined bodies, smiling goofily.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 am

I laughed. "I guess you have a point there." I replied returning her smile with one of my own. I was sure I looked like a love struck fool. "But I'm still not nearly as tempting as you." I whispered while I moved in to kiss her neck again. I returned one hand to her spine moving the other to the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 am

Valisa let loose another short laugh.
"Believeable." She joked, trailing off as his lips landed on her neck again, causing her to lose her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 am

I laughed as she cut herself off. "Hmm. I like that." I murmured as I pulled away from her neck. So I have another trick. I had found another spot to distract her with. I placed my lips back to her neck before she could respond and moved along her neck to jaw line and back to her lips.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 am

Valisa peered at him.
"Rather like... What?" She asked, giving him a questioning look as he pulled away from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

I just smiled up at her neglecting her question all together and kissed her lips again before pulling away to finally answer. "You'll find out." I murmured into her ear before kissing just below it. I then returned my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 am

"I better." She muttered, then grinned against his lips. Kissing him deeply and in a way that almost left her breathless, she started to pull away, hoping to trick the answer out of him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 am

I followed her up as she started to pull away. I knew she was trying to tease me again. I wasn't going to give the answer to her that easily. I gently held her head close as I kissed her before letting her pull back.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Valisa pouted after he finally let her go, staring at him with wide, pleading eyes.
"Please tell me, Kyle?" She asked in a heartbroken voice that she hoped would work.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:30 pm

I smiled up at her. then moved my hand from behind her head and motioned a zipper across my lips. I could barely keep the smile off my lips. "Your good though." I told her before turning my attention from her face to her fingers which I now played with. I didn't want to give into her to easily.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm

"Kyle, please??" She asked again, just barely kissing him on the lips before pulling but to try and make eye contact with him. Valisa was worried that she was bugging him, an if she was and she knew that she was, Valisa would stop asking.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

"But I'd be giving up my leverage." I pouted back up at her. If she really wanted the stupid into I'd give it to her. I was just having to much fun teasing her. I kissed her on the neck again. I liked the effect it seemed to have on her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 pm

"Are you going to make me have to earn it? Easy, if thats what it is." Valisa murmured, pulling his face up from her neck to kiss him, massaging his tempals with her finger tips. Two can play at that game.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

"I like that idea." I murmured against her lips. I kissed her back passionately. I loved the feel of her fingers against my temples it was relaxing. I pulled my hand back behind her head massaging the back of her neck and her head.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Valisa shuddered again when his hand rubbed her neck. It didnt seem like her plan was working too well. Racking her brain for something else that might work, she continued to kiss him, lifting her head to kiss him on the nose quickly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

I laughed as she kissed my nose. I moved my mouth quickly to her neck kissing it and her jawline once more before kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 pm

"You make it seem like I am making YOU earn something." Valisa said, kissing him back quickly. She was starting to not really care what it was, as long as she got to kiss him and be with him, she was good. Continuing to rub his tempals, she started to lose herself in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 pm

I pulled back from her this time. "But i'm enjoying myself." I told her kissing her lips again. "I hope I don't have to earn this." I murmured. Meaning our current state. I ran my fingers down her spine yet again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 pm

"You definantly don't have to." She whispered, feeling his hands on her spine again. Valisa smiled at the feeling, kissing him back. "It feels like I'VE earned something. Feels like I've earned you." She muttered inaudibly, running her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: