The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Around town. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

"It's stange you to me still. I don't think I'll ever stop jumping with so many of us in one spot" I muttered sitting down next to Valisa. I smiled at her as I listened to the boys music. I heard the boy snort and then his music cut off. I gave him a sideway glance he was staring at us. Well at Valisa to be exact. I wondered what he found to be funny but I quickly turned my attention back to Valisa. "He seems to find us interesting." I told her indacating to the human.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:03 pm

"Jumping? What, are you a bunny rabbit or something?" Valisa joked, grinning at him. "But really, its the Cullens, that halfling, you and I, and the boy over there." Valisa nodded her head in direction of the other male vampire sitting at a bench. "Can Forks not handle a few more beautiful kids who no one knows a thing about?" Valisa murmered to him, tearing the flimsy plasic off the cd. "Oh, the human boy with the... grease on him?" She shrugged. "Let him stare, I don't honeslty care." She said, feeling the boys stare on her back.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 pm

"I guess it isn't so bad to have a few more faces in the town. It's just unusal that so many of us can live in one place. The Cullens themselves lead an-" I cut myself off realizing how boring that conversation could get. "So whats next?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"I just feel like sitting around for now. I have to check my order to see if they got it right, sometimes they don't, sadly." Valisa sighed, peering at the CD case in her hands. Putting the cd down, she grabbed the bag and pulled it toward her, sticking her hand in it as she glanced at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Riley ran a hand through his hair as he sighed. He sat there and listened to the conversation from the other two. Supposedly there were more vampires then just them three. But of course here you didn't hide as often because it was cloudly and there was plenty of woods to run through and hunt. Riley noticed that a few other humans glanced at him as they passed. Standing up he made his way passed the human with the ipod and shot him a quick glance, the kid wasn't even paying attention. He didn't know why he had hung around here so long. He didn't know anyone, he was just another stranger, a beautiful stranger everyone called.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 pm

"So is everything correct?" I asked staring into her eyes. I knew that it would only take her a glance into the bag for her to know for certain. She had me completely attached to her now, and strangely I really didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Looking quickly through the bag, she smiled and nodded.
"Yup. Three orders in a row, thats good. Last time they gave me a shirt that would probably fit an eight year old, if that." She rolled her eyes, pushing the bag back into the spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm

"Well it couldn't have been too small for you." I laughed. "I guess its my turn to go shopping." I added. I sighed. Shopping just wasn't my thing. I usually bought what ever was hot right now and wear that but there were far to many 'hot' styles right now.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Valisa lightly pushed him.
"It was too small for me. I wear size's much largers than extra super small, boy." She said, rolling her eyes. "You don't like shopping that much, do you?" She said, humor in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 pm

"Shopping for clothing was a woman's job back in my time. We were fitted and there wasn't much of a choice as to the fashion." I said smirking. "So its more that I'm not accustomed to it than that I don't like it. I like shopping just for other things. Such as automobiles, you know guys stuff." I joked. smiling.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

"I really wouldent consider that shopping. But, who am I to talk, a measly female that no one ever listens to." Valisa sighed sadly, looking down to her shoes in fake misary.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well, that's not true anymore. I'm obviously sitting here and in a round about way asking for your advice at the same time. If this was my shopping spree I'd be at home just ordering jeans and T-shirts online. So if you would kindly prevent me from going through that torture. I'd gladly accept your advice on how best to dress this." I said indicating myself, and smiled down at her. "But if you would rather I can leave. I mean I'm sure you'd enjoy my money much more if you weren't lugging me around." I said getting up and turning as if heading toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Valisa held back a laugh, then lunged forward to grab his hand. Looking up at him, her eyes wide as she smothered her giggles, she smiled sweetly.
"Oh, Kyle, you wouldnet leave a small, weak girl like me in a large place like this, would you? I coould get hurt." She said.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm

I snorted. "I would hate to be the person that tries that." I paused. "I'll stay if you wish. So where are we off to next?" I paused. "I mean I know I'm a helpless cause but I cant join you at forks high without something more suitable than dirt streaked clothing. Someone might mistake me for a farmers boy." I joked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh, I'll take care of that. You look semi presentable right now though." She said, dragging him back down to the seat as she took her own, careful not to sit on her bags and the cd.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

"Really, dirt and all." I said taking my clothing in from my hiking boots to my white dirt smeared T-shirt. "I look like I just got done with a construction job or working on a farm." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:09 pm

"Your a vampire." She muttered to herself. "You can pull it off." Sighing, she looked through the bag again for something to do, placing the cd on her lap as she thought about what she just said. Had she really just showed affection for him in words?
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:21 pm

"Well of course I can." I said jokingly "but not half as well as you." I added sweetly. wow had I really said that. I must be really addicted to her, and in such a short amount of time too. I pulled her hair over her shoulder and smiled at her. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. She had me completely hooked and I hadn't felt this way about anyone before.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Valisa snorted at his comment, then felt his fingers against her back as he pushed her hair away. She smiled at him, not showing her teeth, even though there was a lot of emotion in the expression. Looking into his light golden eyes, she was shocked to realize how much she liked him. Way more then was possible, yet somehow, it was...
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

I leaned in toward her without thinking, and lightly kissed her on the lips. I did it at a slow pace for a vamp but I realized it didn't give her much of a choice if she was to keep up the human appearance she really couldn't do much to prevent me. So I started to lean back.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Freezing, Valisa's eyes went wide. She couldent believe that Kyle had actually just... kissed her. He kissed her! Valisa's mind was going over time, trying to figure out how to react. She definantly couldent grab him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him back, no, not with other people around. So she did the only thing she could think of. Valisa quickly pressed her lips sofly into his before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm

An involuntary smile broke out across my face but I couldn't do more than I had with this many humans around. "Stupid people." I muttered. Wishing we were somewhere less public.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Valisa giggled hard, then grinned right back at him.
"Oh, they're stupid, eh? And why is that?" She teased, smiling widely at him, her hair slipping back over her shoulder and onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 pm

"Well for many reason, but as for the particular one this time. I'm sure you could guess." I replied smiling, pulling her hair out of her face for her and gently placing it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Valisa leaned her head into his hand once more, grinning.
"Oh, I think I can guess." She murmured, smirking as she looked into his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around town.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: