The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Around town. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm

I smiled into her brown eyes. "I like that idea." I told her. "Knowing that you wont let me go." I was really starting to like her more that I felt I had a right to but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Valisa smirked changed into a kind, happy smile as she looking into Kyles large, golden eyes.
"How could I?" She murmured to herelf, searching through is eyes as if looking into his soul, his very core. She was trying to figure out what he was thinking and if he had real feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

"How could you what?" I asked. I didn't want to push her. I was afraid she might not follow through that she would be the one to leave and I would be the one stuck following her around. I could tell she was searching for something but I didn't know what. I didn't wait for her response. Without much thought I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Just like before, Valisa froze, her eyes widening once more. Then, glad that she was alone with him this time, she tilted her head up so he wouldent have to lean down so much and kissed him right back, harder then he was kissing her at the time. She didn't want to force him into kissing her, but since he was the first one to make the move both times... She thought that she was inclined into doing so.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

I was completely shocked by her fierceness. I didn't know what I expected but it definitely wasn't this. I couldn't help but give into her. I was completely her puppet now to do with as she wished.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Valisa pulled her hands forward. She placed them on either side of his face, keeping his lips on hers. Valisa was excited, scared, and... just... Happy, in general. She couldent believe that he was kissing her, just like last time.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm

I didn't know how long we sat there, embraced as we were, I was just happy to be with her. For once in my life I found another person who I enjoyed being with again. I finally felt some part just snap back into place. I was trapped now there was no way I was going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Valisa smiled behind his lips, her fingertips stroking his cheek. She didn't know where this came from, and why she was actually letting him kiss her on their first day of meeting. It feels like she had known him for weeks on end, and Valisa did not know what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm

I smiled back at her. The rest of my life seemed to be nothing to me. She was the only thing that was real. She was my everything. And I felt like there was so much more to explore about her and I wanted to know every last bit. Is this really what a partnership felt like? She had become the one thing that mattered to me. In one day she managed to surpass every emotion I had ever felt. I was hers through and through. I ran my fingers through the end of her hair. I wasn't sure I should speak. I didn't feel any need to.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Flattening her hands onto his soft face again, she fingered his short hair and sighed contently, forgetting where she was. All that she knew was that she was kissing (kissing! Her!) an amazing boy. Leaning forward the slightest bit more, she pressed her lips a tad harder into his.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I felt her lips press into mine and I felt a passion light inside of me, but at the same time somewhere in the back of my mind a part of me was reminding me that I really hadn't known her that long and that I would be pushing my luck if I made a different move so I just gave into her giving the moment up to her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Valisa felt him relax, but could still feel his lips warm against hers. Pushing her hands further down his face, she tangled her short fingers in his hair has best as she could, feeling strangly giddy.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:45 pm

I felt something raising inside of me something I didn't know. I felt giddy and happy and although my head was telling me no, I couldn't help but return her passion. I tangled my hands into her hair and pulled her as tight to me as was possible.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Valisa shifted, pushing herself closer to him. Being glad she didn't have to breathe, she leaned over the glove box that was inbetween the two seats that Valisa and Kyle occupied, trying to get even closer to him as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I pulled my hands out of her hair and attempted to help her come closer, but the car was to cramped for it. I cursed myself for buying such a small compartment car. "Dame it." I muttered into her lips. talking out load as was my habit.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Valisa giggled (?!) and smiled at him, stroking his soft hair.
"It's okay." She murmured, pressing her lips softly into his once more as she tried to hide her grin.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:01 pm

I had broken the moment and cursed myself again remembering to be silent. I sighed into her kiss wishing I could climb out of the car and give us some more room.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

She sighed again, placing her hand on the back of his neck to keep his lips on hers. Allthough, she didn't think that he would want to pull away from her any time soon, from the way that he was kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:10 pm

I forgot the thought all together and kissed her back fiercely. I remembered the back seat and smiled into her lips. I reached back to the handle on the seat pulling it. I pulled Valisa completely over the center storage concel and onto my lap as I laid the chair flat causing her to come closer to me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Valisa felt him smile before moving quickly. Not exactly following what was happening, she suddenly found herself in his lap. Somehow her lips got even closer to his, and she kissed him back, forgetting tenderness. He was a vampire, after all.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Somewhere in the back of my mind I had a thought of breaking my poor car but I pushed it away quickly when she kissed me harder. I returned the kiss with all the passion I felt. I wanted her with my whole being but I wasn't about to be the one to start this it just felt to soon. So I rapped my arms around her back just kissing her intensely.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Valisa curled her hands around his neck, twisting so she could kiss him better. His lips where warm on hers, his hands pressing jently into her back as she pressed herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

I felt my passion raise. I loved the new feeling but I didn't welcome it fully I was still the gentle man and every memory of what my father had taught me raised in my mind. I wanted her badly but I vowed to keep my human promises to my family. I wouldn't let this go any farther until I had her tied to me in the human ways. I wanted her to be mine forever.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Valisa could feel him start to heisitate with his kissing, so she pulled back to look at him with confustion in her eyes.
"Whats wrong?" She asked softly, staring into his bright, excited eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Just old promises my dear." I told her kissing her softly on the forehead. I still wanted her, and I was using a lot of force to keep myself under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around town.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: