The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Around town. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well that's good to know. That I don't fit into the worst of them." I said walking back to the shoes. I found some plane black ones in my size and grabbed them. "Well these should fit. I guess I might want a different pair though. I search for something simple but the majority of what I found had some strange design most involving skulls. I finally found some black combat boots and had to ask the guy behind the counter if they had my size. In was in the back trying to look that up for me. "You know I'm not exactly sure how these pant sizes work." I told Valise. I had wondered over to look at some tight fitting jeans. "I'm not sure my muscled legs will fit into that anyways." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"They are female skinny jeans, Kyle. Of coarse you wont fit into them!" Valisa exclaimed, rolling her eyes as she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the men's jeans. "They may not seem differant but trust me, they are in bigger size's and will fit you better then girl pants."
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

"I told you I wasn't up to date." I muttered letting her pull me along. I searched through the pants until I found my size pulling them off the rack. "I'm still not sure how these are supposed to fit around my large legs." I told her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Valisa sighed, then took the pants from him and put them back on the rack.
"Well, I don't think your a skinny boy are you? After I finish up here I'll drag your whiny butt over to Buckle to get you some jeans." Valisa said, but smiled at him to show him she didnt mean that to be an insult.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hey I'm a guy isn't it a normal guy thing not to want to go shopping?" I asked playfully. " So whats in the bag anyway?" I asked. As the man brought out my boots. "You know I miss wearing Combat boots." I told no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm

"All of my custom clothes, shoes, and jelewry. Don't tell me its too heavy for you, boy." Valisa smirked, eyeing a cute pair of dark skinny jeans her size. What the heck, she has plenty of money anyway. Snagging the jeans, the moved onto music, glancing back at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"Haha, so funny." I paused glancing through the music picking up a few CD's that looked good "So whats good?" I asked while reading the back of one. "I need to pick up a radio. I cataloged. Nothing to grand just something to put in the spare gameroom when I finally got mine in.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"Whats good? Lets see.... Oh! They finally have some Seether and Evanescence in. Thats good." She said, grabbing some cd's from her favorite bands before glancing over at Kyle again. "What music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"I've never been picky. Of course My favorites are all extremely old. How about you just grab what ever you like." I smiled at her. Honestly I hadn't listened to new music in a good month and I wasn't exactly a picky person either. I continued to glance through the music. My Chemical Romance usually had good music so I grabbed a few of their CD's.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

"Ah, My Chemical Romance. The start of it all, for me." Valisa said, smiling as she saw Kyle grab the cds. "Cancer and Sleep are some of my favorites, wonderful music, they have. Wonderful." Valisa sighed and smiled again at Kyle before walking over to the regrister to pay.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:48 pm

I watched while the boy bagged the bags and Valisa paid with my card typing in the code when the time came and taking the bags off the counter before she could. I smiled over at her while we made it through the whole process. "So where next?" I asked while we walked out the door my arms loaded down with bags.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes and grabbed a few bags from his arms.
"Buckle to get you some jeans." She said, smirking at him as she slung a bag easily over her shoulder. "You should like there jeans, they have a very wide selection."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"Hmm. You know I'm really not a picky clothes person unless your obvious to that face." I replied. "So long as they fit and they aren't dragging around my knees I'm good." I smiled at her letting her take the lighter bags. It wasn't as if the bags were heavy It was more like I had to pretend they where heavy to keep human appearances.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Riley slowed down when he came close to the edge of the woods. He walked at human speed. He looked around at some of the people walking down the street. He seen vampires like him walking down the street a male and a female. The male was carrying bags and acting as if they were heavy. Riley sighed and walked down the street passed many humans.
Back to top Go down
Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Kieran ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily. He was finally unwinding from his long day thanks to the miracles of Jamba Juice and his iPod. The music was so loud that he couldn't doubt everyone within a 5 foot radius of him woulden't be able to hear it. Not even in this noisy crowded mall. He hitched his Sam Goody bag higher where it was wrapped around his wrist. He felt rather than heard the clack of new CD cases shifting against one another. He was a walking catastrophe still in his work overalls but they were peeled down and tied to his waist revealing the plain white t-shirt with smudges of grease and oil. His boots even left trails on the tiled floor and the cashiers at stores looked at him dissaprovingly when he stepped on their carpet but he didn't care. Out of everyon in the mall he distinctly kept seeing three people (two guys and a girl) that stood out amazingly with cat like grace and perfect bone structures. It was unnerving.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Valisa giggled at him.
"As if I would let you buy those type of jeans. Seriously, do I look like the type of girl you would see hanging around a wanna-be gaster?" She asked, then noticed a noise in the back ground. It was some type of music that she didn't recognize, and as she glanced over to find it she was a grungy human with white iPod earphones in. Turning back to Kyle, she tried to block out the annoying music. Sometimes having vampire hearing wasnt the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Riley glanced behind him when he heard the sound of music. The boy had a ipod in his hand and was listening to it. He was covered in grease and oil which he left trails which caused Riley to laugh a little. He turned back around and headed to the nearest bench and sat. He could hear the other two vampires chatting away, well he could hear the female talking about clothing. Riley sat there and lightly tapped his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

I laughed at Valisa's annoyance of the boys music. I was use to the changes in music through the ages, and it no longer bothered me. A tapping on the floor caught my attention. It was far to light to be human. I glanced around catching site of someone sitting on a bench not far from our position. The boy was the source of the tapping. "There are far to many of us in this small area." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Kieran sat looking around anxiously. The Jamba Juice was slowly getting his hype up. He smiled when the next song that came through his headphones was "Broken" by Seether featuring Amy Lee. The simple chords and soothing voices leveled out his sugar intake with a sadness that felt good. He saw the three model type people hanging close. The girl seemed almost disgusted, the two guys seemed amused but they didn't seem to merge their small groups even though one of the guys was looking at the other solitary male.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

"What are you laughing at me for?" Valisa asked, faking being hurt by him. Valisa recogonized Seether coming from the boys iPod and nodded to herself. Seether was an okay band to her, she had only heard of a few of there songs. Valisa prefered My Chemical Romance. Oh well. Maybe the human male had some of there songs on his iPod. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was Valisa's favorite album by them. Then, she noticed another vampire sitting on a bench. Kyle was right, there where a lot of vampires in the area. Valisa could always split when they became more noticable than usual, but that would mean that she probably had to leave Kyle... For some reason, she didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 pm

The duo were staring down the lonesome male. He liked doing this. People watching, inventing some story to explain why they did things. It had been one of his favorite pastimes as a child when speaking and playing or doing anything remotely childish were not allowed. He'd sit in a park for hours watching people walk past and making up a story for each one in his head. They all had perfect lives and families in his thoughts but he knew it was not true. Perfection and happiness evaded him at all costs, he sucked in a breath quickly as his memories assailed him. He quickly put his head in his hands and took deep steadying breaths. He muttered to himself to keep control, the middle of a mall was no place to have a panic attack. If he did someone would call the paramedics and they'd hook him up to the dreaded lithium again. He looked up and tried to focus on something to gain control over his mind again. "Dead!" blared back at him and the fast loud music calmed him some. The first thing he focused on was the girl. She was still staring at the lonely guy but for the first time Kieran really paid attention to her. A calm settled over him that he had not known. Her features were almost to perfect to be true. He studied the others and saw they all had more or less the same catlike structure and grace but his gaze always kept floating back to her. He shook his head a few times expecting her to disappear. People that looked like that could only exist in books and fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Valisa almost started to laugh when Dead! by My Chemical Romance started blasting through the messy boys earbuds. She loved that song, but it was quite ironic, considering she was dead in the literal sense of the word. No heart beat, no ther organ in her body technacly working. Holding back her smirk, she wondered how weirder the sitchuation could get. Smiling at Kyle, she shifted the bag to make it seem like she was getting uncomfortable with them. One human boy, who was listening to music that she liked. Two male vampires, one of which she was starting to crush majorly on, and the other she knew nothing about. Valisa went to go sit on a nearby bench, she wanted to just talk with Kyle without having to dodge the other humans and act like the bags hurt. Placing the bags on one side of the bench, she jestured for Kyle to sit with her.
Back to top Go down
Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 pm

The scarily pretty girl walked closer and plopped down on a bench putting her shopping bags besides her. 'Probably got tired' Kieran guessed. She patted the bench besides her and the guy that was with her smiled and sat down next to her. He snorted at how much adoration for him showed on her face but when she glanced at him he pretended that he was coughing to cover up the sound. He was amazed that the guy seemed oblivious to her silent worship. Over his music he couldn't hear if they were talking about something so he switched off his iPod and pretended to dig through the measely purchases his hard earned cash earned him. He noticed that about the three also. It looked like they had PLENTY of money to throw around.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Valisa suddenly heard the boys music cut off after he snorted, presumably at her. She wanted to roll her eyes, but didn't. Looking back at Kyle, she stuck her hand in one of the bags and pulled out a My Chemical Romance CD that she got. It was The Cheers for Sweet Revenge, the one album that she has had trouble getting ahold of, shockingly. One of the songs on there that she loved was Helena, it was a very good song.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Riley glanced up at the male vampire after he had taken notice of him. He could only sigh as he continued to hear the music from the human boy as the two vampires continued to stare at him. They finally stopped when they went to sit down on a bench and talk. Riley had quit tapping but kept shifting so often as if he was uncomfortable, Elizabeth had always told him to do little movements that away he wouldn't look like a statue. Closing his eyes a picture of Elizabeth's face came to his mind. He opened his eyes to get rid of it but it was burned into his brain for good. The image was like his own personal scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around town.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: