The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Valisa shrieked slightly, shoving Kyle forward when he messed up her hair. She wasnt so girly that she freaked out when her hair got one stray, but this just shocked her. Speeding up to keep pace with Kyle, she growled playfully. Kyle was going pretty fast now, and Valisa was struggling to get her small legs to move as fast as his.
"Yeah, kept pace with a human" She joked.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 pm

I laughed as she shrieked. "Well if you wish to consider yourself one of them. Maybe I should slow down so you can keep up human." I started to slow my pace just to add to the teasing. "Is this better?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"Loser!" Valisa yelled, jumping up onto Kyles back. "And I'm no human, boy." She whispered into his ear, grinning widely.

Did I seriously just do that? She thought, shocked. Valisa didnt let it show, though.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm

"What need a break?" I asked as she jumped onto my back. "Seems like a human thing to do. Make the big strong man carry the small girl." I smirked enjoying my self. Well this is strange. I usually don't enjoy company this much. I rounded the corner and you could see the back of my house. "Well we're here. Welcome to my home Valisa."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 pm

"Shut up. I can run just as long as you can. Don't let my size fool you." Valisa said, putting her hands on his large shoulders and pushing herself up. Valisa's foot landed on his shoulder, and she shoved herself into the air, twisting around to grab ahold of a branch before flipping and landing on the ground. "Nice house." She replied as if that never happened.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

"Show off." I muttered. knowing she could hear me. "Thanks." I replied. Heading toward the shed like freezer. "It's cold." I teased knowing she wouldn't feel it just like me. I opened the door and walked in heading to the large table in the back where I skinned the meat. I laid the three large game there and walked out. I would worry about skinning them later. "So do you want the tour or shall we hunt first?" I teased. Implying that I hoped she would stay with me a while longer.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

"Just proving my point." Valisa said, following him inside. "Oh yes, very cold. Someone get me a parka." She rolled her eyes. "I'll take the grand tour, thank you very much. Might as well get to know the boy I've started to semi-trust." She murmured, smirking at Kyle as she crossed her arms and looked around the home.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

"How old are you?" I asked. I was trying to dictate how much she would really know about the architecture. "You seem to young to know this architecture to well so it might be a long tour." Very Happy I teased.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Valisa slapped him upside the head. "I'm sixteen, thank you very much. In vampire years, a little over one hundred and fifty. That good enough for you, boy?" Valisa asked Kyle, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm

"Psh So your a child." I said teasingly. "Well I guess I'm going to have to introduce you to 1780's architecture then" I guided her to the back door, and opened it. "After you milady." I said standing to the side.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Rolling her eyes, Valisa walked through the door and sighed. "And how old are you exactly?" She asked, turning to look at him. Valisa realized that he truly was a very nice looking vampire, and he was kinder than most vampires she has meet. Of coarse, that could be partly her fault, what with her snarky attitued,
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:17 pm

(Joe) I spent the day absorbing human life. But I was getting hungry again. I decided it would be best to go hunt. It wasn't as if I had anything better to do at the moment. I tied my hide bag together and hid it back in the bushing and took off heading North. I wanted some big game to hunt. Bear sounded nice. Plus the big take down would be fun. I thought as I ran.

I came across a whole line of bears at the river and stopped just inside the bushes trying to decided which one would be the biggest challange.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm

I laughed. "Yes a master at losing the big game." I teased catching up with her. "Remember I still don't plan on giving it to you. What fun would that be." I smiled. Like I needed the big game to make my day anymore enjoyable. I just hoped to hold her company for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 pm

"Shut up, boy." Valisa playfully shoved him back. Seeing the bears, she pushed herself to the limit. Running, hard (almost like she was running for her life) she shoved her small body forward at the larges bear that was in that area. Grabbing its neck, she snapped it and sunk her teeth into its shoulder, glad that when she broke its neck that it didnt break the skin. She didnt want to get her new clothes dirty...again.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 pm

(Joe) I spotted a young male bear standing just across the river from the largest female bear. Young males always created great sport so I launched my self at him catching him full on. I started to play struggle with him when I saw a small white flash out of the corner of my eye I quickly broke the bears neck and turned to see who had invaded my hunting. taking up a defensive position instinctively.

(Kyle) I launched at the largest bear just a second to late. I knew Valisa would get there before me so I redirected myself toward the the second largest who was just two feet to her right. I attacked the bear but I neglected to give her enough time to react and snapped her neck quickly. I heard a growl from the other side of the river and glanced up. There was a young white female standing on the other side. she had a young male at her feet and she stood in a defensive position to me and Valisa. I reacted quickly old instinct kicking in and put myself in between her and Valisa.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Confused, Valisa finished sucking the bear dry then stood up, narrowing her now orange/red eyes. Kyle had shot up infront of her, as if to protect her. Valisa was touched by the act, and a tad annoyed too.
"Hello, we didn't know that there was another vampire in the area." She spoke up, looking calming at the female vampire. Valisa walked out to stand beside Kyle, crossing her arms. The other bears where scattering, but she could tell that they would be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 pm

(Kyle) I pulled out of my defensive position. "I'm sorry if we disturbed your kill. I hoped we didn't still anything you where coming after. I'm kyle and this is Valisa." I paused giving the young half vamp. That buzzing I reconize that sound. "A half Vampire." I muttered. "Well I haven't seen one of your kind in over a hundred years. Its a great honor to meet you, Miss?"

(Joe) I didn't pull out of my defensive position. I didn't trust others and this wasn't going to be the first time I let down my guard. I picked up the young male at my feet and through it over my shoulder. Slowly backing away from the couple. Once I was in the cover of the trees I ran heading toward my stuff. Looks like its time to leave. Dame! why did they have to spot me now? I liked forks the weather was perfect and the town was easy to observe.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Valisa glanced toward Kyle as the girl sped off. "A hybrid? I've seen one of those. Pretty intresting people, I think." Sighing, she glanced around and grinned slightly. "Looks like I got the bigger kill, boy. Who's the master now?" She taunted, lightly pushing his shoulder and ruffling his solf hair again. Valisa tried to get the image of that vampire/human out of her head. When she briefly met the Cullens she had seen little Nessie, cute girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:41 pm

I kept wondering over the girl as she speed off. Strange that she would leave like that but before I got to rapped up in my thoughts Valisa distracted me. "Hey, I had to let you win sometime you might get mad and take off otherwise." I teased. "Plus its only slightly larger than mine." I added in a mummer and went back to sucking my pray.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"So you decided to cheat like a little petty boy and let the 'weaker' one win?" Valisa asked him, a frown on her lips. She was just kidding with him, of coarse, but she was having fun doing it.

Valisa let out a sad sigh, and put on a heart breaking look on her face. Eyes down, pouting, and arms wrapped around her body. She hoped that we would crack, and she was sure that he would.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well how else would you win?" I asked before turning my attention to her. The look on her face touched me. I might as well let this one go. "O alright you win this one." I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Valisa glanced back up at him, a smirk playing on her lips.
"Your darn right I win. But, like I said, don't hold back on me. It makes you look... weak." She said, grinning at him. "I sucked that one dry, so I suppose you can't sell it. My bad."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"Weak Psh, in who's eyes. I don't care about the animal frankly. I dried this one out too. Plus, I have plenty of money anyway. It no big deal. I mean its not as if I have to buy groceries anyway." I smiled. Kind of distracted. "I say let nature take um back."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Valisa noticed that something was wrong with him. She frowned slightly, then replied.
"I suppose so." Valisa murmured, cringing slightly. She thought that maybe she was the cause of his discomfort. Wait, why do I care? Her meaner side argued.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

I watched her as she frowned the cringed. "That was some strange girl." I replied. I shook of any thought of the strange girl and turned my attention back to the one infront of me. I smiled down into Valisa's eyes. Dame she is captivating. "Well what do you wish to do now, Valisa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks-
Jump to: