The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 pm

I was currently sitting in a tree looking over the school. The bell had just recently rung and I was watching as the students ran around doing one thing or another. I watched as they hung in groups. These Teenagers seemed to love their groups. Two tall men exited the large building near the back I heard someone call it a gym before what that was I had no Idea. These boys caught my attention because they looked different then everyone else. They were several inches taller and built like one of the tougher worriers. The wind blew their scent to me. It wasn't horrible but it didn't smell pleasant either. My need for thirst suddenly flashed to the forefront of my mind. I might as well go hunt. I could use the exercise anyway. I turned back toward the forest and ran for several miles away from the town before turning my attention to tracking some big game.

I hunted down a bear so i must have been farther north than I expected. But the big game was satisfying. I sat down with the corpse and after skinning it cooked the meat. Sure I didn't need it but Meat always had a very satisfying taste to it so i cooked it and ate it anyway. Plus waist is always a bad thing. I took the hide with me as i traveled back to Forks.

As I approached the outer housing surrounding Forks I came across the Vampires housing. I like to observe these Cullens. I found it intriguing on how they could live so long in this one place without detection with those strange smelly animals living so close. I didn't feel much like having a pity party right now. Sure I wished to have a family I marveled at the love they seemed to share. It's the same thing I had with my mother. I left and headed back toward the meadow. I needed to work with the hide connect it to the previous ones I had so I could dry them and create something with to sell in seattle. I was going to need the money at some point. I'm sure the million I had wouldn't last. It diffinately wouldn't be enough if I decided to stay here for to long a period. Someone was bound to notice a strage girl who kept appering and disappering around town. Espically since I looked to be about the age of a tipical student.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Valisa tore through the thick forest, are sharp eyes raking over the leaves as she followed a scent. There where humans in the area, in the forest. They smelled wonderful, as usual.

Valisa had meet some odd vampires up north, in Alaska. They had a weird lifestyle. They hunted animals, not humans. Valisa liked the color of their eyes, a pretty golden shade. She tried to hunt animals as they did, and she continued to after she left. After hunting her usual game, humans, she drank animal blood to get rid of her ruby eyes. Its worked mostly, but her eyes where an amber color with hints of red in it. Valisa honesly liked that color very well.

Sighing, she turned away from the delicious sent and went to find a bear or any other large animal.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

(Kyle) I had caught on to the sent of a large bear. Male, he would make a great feast. I quickly turned my path to track him. I can accross him at the bed of the river. He was hunting fish. Well it looked like one fish just had his lucky day. I quickly attacked the bear snapping its neck and began to drain its blood.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Hearing another vampire hunting, Valisa growled and shot off toward the sound. Now, her being petite, only 5'1, caused her to be the slightest bit slower than some other vampires. But, because she was so small and lightweight, she was much more quiet too.

As Valisa found the vampire, she discovered it was a tale male hunting. Best not anger this one. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:04 pm

(Kyle) I heard someone approch my relative area from behind me. From the sound of it it had to be a Vampire. Realitively small in size I didn't think they posed any threat to me so I finished the bear off and stood up. I picked up the corpse I might as well skin it and sell the hide and meat. I'm sure my clients back east would enjoy it. But I didn't feel like doing it right here better to freeze it in the walk in fridge I had built behind the house. I knew I was going to need it if I was to keep up the franchize of being a big game hunter and bucher. Plus it would make it easy to keep the fridge and house stocked.

As I turned around I caught a glimpse of the Female. she stood not but two yards into the forest.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

"Tasty?" Valisa asked, crossing her small arms. She saw the way he judged her by her size, and it annoyed her. Just because she was about as tall as a seventh grader doesnt mean that she isnt strong.

Valisa quickly took in the male vampires appearance as well. He was tall (as most people are to her) and well built. Nice looking, too. Even for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm

"Not my favorite but not bad either." I replied.
I saw her take in my size, I'm sure that my Farm built body was to be a little mincing, but just because I was big didn't mean I lacked in the agility component. I was quite fast for a vamp especially one my size. "I'm Kyle." I said. Trying to make sure this staied on a fairly calm stance. I waited for a sec before adding. "May I inquire of your name?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Valisa let out a small laugh. "Yes you may. I'm Valisa. Nice to meet you, Kyle. And, I feel the same way. Human's taste much better." Winking, she walked closer to him, slightly scowling due to the fact that he had taken her meal. Picking off a leave from the boot that she was wearing, Valisa glanced up at the sky.

No worries. She thought. I won't have to tamper with the weather today.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 pm

"No I was thinking more along the lines of a lion. They put up a better fight and taste better. Two pluses to them, but I'm sure Humans taste pretty good. They definately smell good." I followed her gaze as she looked toward the sky wondering what she could be thinking. "It's a good day it is nice weather. For us I mean. Not raining but the clouds give a good cover. A good day to be in town observing." I tailed off muttering to myself. Sure I wished I was in town. I loved being around humans.

Last edited by Elizibeth on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

"I could be the cause of that." Valisa muttered, refering to her... ability. Sighing, she lept up, twisting as she landed on a nearby tree.

"Yeah, humans taste pretty good. Better than they smell, actually. I hunt animals too, its better then to have goldish red eyes then red eyes when I am walking around town. Being thirsty really wouldent help either, I'm sure you know that." Flashing him a grin, she leaned against the tall tree, looking down at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well I'm sure you've already talked to the Cullens. They seem pretty avid about talking to anyone who enters their land. You know now to hunt here. At least not the pray. I just find hunting an animal I use to be a little disturbing personally. Even if they are our natural Food source. Talk about hungry. I think I could use another bite. Your welcome to join me. Lord knows I haven't had good company in over 300 years." I offered. I wasn't really that hungry but the extra blood wouldn't hurt me and I should be stocking up since I was planning on joining the local school year.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Valisa snorted.
"Yeah, I've meet the Cullens. Nice people, if you get to know them. I do most of my hunting in Seattle, more people, attracks less attention, you know? And, I'm not really that good of a person to have company with. I'm not very.. social, I guess you can put it. Only if I meet someone I really like will they get to see my rare good side." Sighing, she walked off the branch and landed on the ground with a small thump.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well I must insist. It wont be that sociable of an event. Just a simple hunt." The wind blew from a north east position and I caught the sent of Lion. "Hmm Mountain Lion. A small pack it seems. Tell me does that not sound appetizing. I might even let you have one if you get there quick enough." I challanged. I didn't think she would be one to back down. I cast an Image into her head of the last mountain lion I had hunted of the take down and kill. I hoped it would spark her interest. Once the image was over I could see the want and longing in her eyes. So I took off tracking the scent. I smiled to myself sure she would follow.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 pm

"Intresting ability." Valisa smirked, taking off after him. "I hope you don't do that often, it bothers me. Makes me uncomfortable. And trust me, humans taste much better. As for the challenge... Your on!" Letting out a loose hiss, she sped up, running in front of him. "And get that grin off your face, you don't know me well enough!" She called back to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

(kyle) I picked up my pace now this is what I counted on. I was grinning at the sheir threal of the challenge. I hadn't had this much fun since before i was changed. I caught up with Valisa but it took a great deal of effort. I might be quick on my feet but dame this girl could move. She was the first one I've meet that could outrun me ever and on top of that she was a girl. "Well this is fun." I replied directly behind her. We were almost upon the Lions. I could smell them clearly now so I picked up my pace. I would attack them strait on. In my experance it was the best way to allert them. "Hmmm. This is bound to be fun." I told her just before spotting the first of the three she seemed to be the smaller of them so I went right past him heading for the Largest and only male. "Your mine." I yelled lanching at him at an exageratedly slow pace, for me at least. Since I had already allerted him he was able to side step me but when I redirected my attack he couldn't even defend himself. I killed him with out much effort biting right into his neck. The other female attacked me first so I swang around and broke her neck. "Dame and I thought this would be fun. They were far to young." I muttered. "O well" I turned back to my pray and quickly drained them both. When I was done I looked up at Valisa. "So you got a place in town?" I asked throughing both corpses on my left shoulder since the bear was aready on my right. It was a light load.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

Valisa was scowling by the time she was finished feeding. Kyle had gone straight for the largest lion, not even giving Valisa a chance to get into her hunting stance.
"Yeah, I have a home here. I'm actually planning out going to the school that they have here. And, why on earth are you saving those?" She asked, staring at him like he was crazy. Straightening out her black and purple shirt, she crossed her arms and sent him a little glare to show that she wasnt happy being treated like she was human.

I'll show him one of these days. She thought, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 pm

(Kyle) I caught her glare and smiled. It was just my nature to pick on her I hoped she didn't take me to seriously. "The meat is good for sale. Humans love meat and big game is a rarity now a days. Why should I let it go to waist. Of course it means you have to refrain from sucking it completely dry. Or the meat wont taste the same to them. The humans I mean." I answered. "I catch a hefty fine for lion too." I added just thinking about the business. Very few big game hunters existed now a days. People just didn't have the will for it. That was great for me. It made it less competitive so I could sell the meet for a higher price.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes at Kyle and looked herself over, making sure she didn't have any blood, grass, or mud on her clothes. She was clean.
"Intresting. I already take in enough money, so I don't have to worry about that type of thing." She replied, eyeing the dead animals. "It seems rather... old timey, I should put it. Don't be offended, of coarse. I just think that its a tad odd. Why don't you get a job? I'm sure some place's in Seattle would love to take someone like you in. Honestly. I'm sure you attract pleanty of human girls." Valisa finished, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 pm

(Kyle) I laughed. "Well I haven't really paid that much attention to that. Do you really think I could attract so much attention?" I smirked. I already knew the way Women looked at me. Like I was something they wanted but could dream to have. It didn't bother me much. Let them have their Ideas. I mean Humans were weak and I needed something stronger. Someone whom I could have fun with. I grinned at her. Of course I didn't think she was that interested I wasn't conceded.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Valisa laughed darkly at him. Fixing him with her usual cold glare, she leaned back against a tree.
"It can get annoying, I'm sure. Getting those looks from the petty human boys. As if they have a chance with me. Not to sound to... self absorved, of coarse. I prefer my own kind." She said casually, grinning slightly as she stared up at the clouds.

Valisa mentally sighed, starting to get bored. The hunt that she and Kyle had just done was to quick, to easy. She would have to go search for a bear or something soon. Maybe a human, she hasnt hunted one in a few days and she was starting to get sick of the weak animal blood. Of coarse she would have to hunt animals again after a human meal if she wanted to go out with humans to not kill them. Not to metion the fact that she would have to go out of town to hunt, concidering the Cullens rules.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

"Really, hmm I'll have to keep that in mind." I followed her gaze up the the sky I was surprised it hadn't rained on us. 'Wonder if that's her working.' I heard her sigh and realized that if I was this bored with the hunt she might be too. "Hey tell you what. Follow me back to my place so I can put these in the fridge then lets go find some real game. What do you say? It should be fun." I hoped she would accept I would hate to lose her company so soon. "I'll even let you lead." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 pm

"Oh, why? Are you afraid I'll out shine you again?" Valisa joked, running up to him to ruffle his hair. "Besides, I have no idea where you even live. You'll have to take the lead." Valisa pouted like it was a horrible and embrassing idea. "Bigger game? That sounds good. Lets find some bears, how about it? This time, I get the bigger animal." She curled her lip up slightly to form a small sneer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm

I laughed. "When did you ever out shine me?" I asked teasingly as she reached up to mess with my hair. "I'll lead to my house but I'll let you lead the hunt. And no dibs. Don't expect me to just give you the larger game. What fun would there be in that?" I asked teasingly. I took off toward my house without waiting for a reply. "But then again maybe I should. Seeing as you wont get it anyother way." I yelled back at her laughing.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 pm

"Oh, we'll see about that, Kyle!" Valisa said after him, right behind him as he ran somewhere that Valisa wasn't familiar with.

Did I just... flirt with him? Valisa asked herself. She wasn't the one to be social, she usually kept to herself, not bothering anyone. Well, that is, when she isnt hunting.

"And I out shined you when we where running toward those lions, you know that. Don't try to hide it, boy!" She called, reaching up (which was slightly hard) to flick him in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

I laughed as she flicked my head. "I'm not hiding anything. If I remember right I kept pace." I smirked back at her and ruffled her hair. Well this is a change of heart. I'm actually flirting with her. I had to admit it was fun. I might even be able to get along with this vamp. Something about her definitely stood out. I picked up my pace just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks-
Jump to: