The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

The Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Riley laughed a little at that. "Eh sometimes i guess others there just a pain i guess." he laughed. He shrugged at her statement. "We all have our own pace about things. I mean i was around humans ever since i got a hold on my thirst." he said smiling at her. "If ya ever wanna go into town for the first time i'd be happy to go with you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm

I cringed and sat up drawing my knees to me. I could feel myself go even paler, if that was possible. Humans were a stupid thing to be afraid of. I was ahead of them on the food chart. They should fear me. It was an argument I had had with myself plenty of times, but it always ended the same way. I was afraid of humans and there was nothing to it.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Riley sat there and watched her pull her knee's to her and cringe at the thought. There was really nothing to fear about the humans, they couldn't kill a vampire. Riley resisted the urge to go and put his hand on her shoulder. She didn't like showing fear and he could see that. Plus he didn't know how she would react to him touching her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 pm

"You probably think I'm stupid." i muttered. feeling my emotions run. I was so angry at myself I felt like marching into town right now and facing the humans but I knew I wouldn't do it. I was nothing but a big pussy, as the humans say. Maybe I could do it. With Riley by my side why not. I would have a protector again, like i did with my mom. I would have someone beside me. "Will you take me?" I whispered. I didn't really want to ask but I couldn't see another way.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:08 pm

He shook his head. "I don't think your stupid. Everyone has their own pace." he told her. He smiled lightly that she trusted him enough to go with her to town. "Yes i will take. And i won't leave you. I promise, and if you feel like you need to get out of there just let me know and we'll go." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm

"Thanks." I sighed. I didn't know why I would trust him this much. I yawned. I needed to rest before tomorrow. My thoughts flashed to my furs waiting in the bushes just south of here. I didn't want to leave Riley and one night without sleep couldn't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm

"Your welcome." he replied. He seen her yawn but she didn't make a move to leave. "If your tired you should rest. Don't let me be the reason why you stay up all night." he told her. He didn't want her to be tired. He would be here when she woke up the next morning, he wasn't going to go anywhere, anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm

I stood up and leaped the river crossing the barrier that I had put up between us. I knew I would only sleep if I could make sure he wouldn't leave but I wasn't sure I really wanted to sleep despite of what my body was telling me. I stuffed another yawn as I sat next to him. "I'll be fine." I told him. This was a big trust gap for me and I was intensely aware of everything that was happening around us especially everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 pm

He was surprised that she had come across the river and sat next to him. He nodded his head in response to her. "Alright if you say so." he said. He wasn't going to argue with her. If she said she was going to be fine he would believe her. "So what do you want to do?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

The question caught me by surprise. "Well," I paused "What do vamps usually do this late at night?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

"Well usually i hunt but since i've already done that. We could run around the woods but i don't wanna burn out all your energy." he said. He sat there thinking quietly to himself about what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 pm

"Race you" I replied jumping up and heading south toward my furs I needed to make sure everything was still in order anyway and the running would help to keep me awake.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 pm

It took Riley a few seconds before he jumped to his feet and raced through the woods after Arielle. She wanted to race him but he wasn't sure where they were going so he kept a few inches behind her as he gracefully ran through the woods and dodged the trees. She moved just as gracefully as him maybe even better as she ran around the trees.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

I jumped and caught a branch lancing myself over the upcoming bushes and into my small clearing. I was smiling to myself. I hoped he had kept up. I grabbed my fur pack from inside my little hole under a bush from across the meadow. Before turning around and waiting for him to find a way in.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 pm

He followed her lead but just jumped over the branches instead of using the tree. He looked around the small clearing and seen that she had stopped and had a fur pack in her hand. "Is this where you live?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:22 pm

"It's where I've been staying." I replied. "For the last few nights at least." It wasn't as if it was home or something it was just a simple meadow to sleep in. It was out of view and held a low chance of anyone every stumbling in on it.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Riley nodded at her. Since they had got their run done what could they do now. "What do you want to do now?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

"I don't know." I replied trying to think of something to do. My first thought was to explore but I knew every inch of the ground in a 100 mile radius, besides the reservation, around forks.

I heard a noice off to my left in the bushes and the dreadful smell followed it soon after. I took up a defensive position I didn't know what was behind those bushes but it sure smelt funny. Not bad but strange. Slowly the Wolf crept to the edge of the bushes and stood there for a while before running off into the forest. After about a second I pulled out of my defensive position.

"What was that?" I muttered merely asking myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks-
Jump to: