The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lunch Room

Go down 
+3
True Mother Hen
everybody is fooled.
tisookey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The Lunch Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

I sighed "Okay. You might want to do somthing about that." I nodded, blinking so she would know that I ment his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 pm

"You know I can't change me eye colour, my eyes are my eyes I can't use contacts. They can just assume I already do." I wondered how many people had noticed my eyes. I shrugged there wasn't anything I could do about it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm

I coughed, saying the word 'animals' under my breath. There WAS a way to get his eyes a differant color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I heard Maria cough the word animals under her breath, so that was why all the vampires here had golden eyes. How strange, I wondered what was the difference in the blood to create such a change in an immortal creature. "When should we meet?" I asked her in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Alex was lost from the conversation, her mind else where. But she did notice the eyes of a good portion of the lunch room were centered on the table she was sitting at, alnog with the people sitting there. IT seemed to be focused on Maria and Lyra's brother. Alex's eyes flickerd between them, and she couldn't help but think that there was something more to the situation than was showing. She sat straighter in her seat, more alert.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Skyler noticed that half the cafeteria was staring at the table they were at. Skyler had been trying to listen to part of the conversation but she couldn't catch a word half of them was saying. She looked between Lyra's brother and Maria and then glanced over at Alex who had sat up in her seat. Skyler sensed a lot was going on but she remained relaxed in her seat. Skyler glanced back over at her sister again and she was still sitting straight as a board. Skyler sat up and then leaned against her sister. She looked at her and smiled. "You need to calm down and relax." Skyler whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am

I sighed, trying to send the other vampires a look to calm down. "My car, after school." I whispered. "Don't worry about the other vampires, they just... Don't like vampires who eat humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am

"Understandable, but tell them to stay a little distance. Don't provoke my sister or we will have a major problem. She is a formidable opponent if it comes to a fight, I wouldn't be able to control her if she got too angry and I don't have to tell you that I would not fight against my sister. Just tread carefully." I hoped she didn't think I was treating her, I was just trying to warn her - my sister had a wild temper. "I hope you understand, we will be there today. Which one is your car?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 am

"The light blue bug. Oh, and trust me, I could take your sister anytime." I said, grinning slightly. "You don't want to know what my power is." I laughed grimmly as I shook my head. "I get into a whole lot of hot water with the Volturi because of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 pm

"I hope it doesn't come to that. If it gets even close we will leave, I don't want to make any trouble for you. It looks like you have a good life here." For now I believed we could have a great many friends and allies here if we played our cards right.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:08 pm

"Yeah, until the humans get a clue that we arent growing at all. I usually stay with the pack of vampires here." I waved my hand around the room. "I'm there little leader, so there protective of me." I rolled my eyes. A few of the vampires smiled sheepishly. "As if I need that."
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Alex just shook her head, leaning against her sister for support. SHe whisperd back at her, "I'm sorry...You know how I get around alot of people..." She sighed and cursed herself for always being so uptight and wished that she could be more like Skyler, so easy-going and relaxed all the time.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:30 pm

"Yea i know but just chill i'm pretty sure there are fewer people here then what there was back at our school." Skyler stated. "But it's nice to know that at least one of us is aware of what's going on, not like i'm saying i don't know." Skyler said smiling while lightly pushing her sister with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Alex laughed some when her sister pushed her, and nodded. "I'll try." She sobered then and looked down at her lap. Sorry if I embaress you..." Alex could rember a time when she overheard Skyler tlaking with their mom -back when they were just starting middle school- about how people asked if her if Alex was mentally slow or something and Sklyer was tired of explaining that Alex was just painfully shy and didn't do well with new faces or crowds. After that point, Alex forced her feelings of anxiety down whenever she felt them coming, not wantting to be a burden on Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Good at least you will try." she smiled. Skyler tilted her head for a second wondering why she would be a bother. Skyler suddenly started to shake her head in disagreement. "No your not a burden. I mean we get after each other but you would never be a burden. Why would you say that." Skyler asked as she wrapped her arm around her sisters shoulders, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Alex hugged her sister back, and shook her head. "No reason." She let go of Skyler and stood, streching. She looked down where Skyler was still seated and smiled some. "Do you wanna go to our next class or skip?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm

I heard the conversation between the two sisters and wondered at how two people could be so similar yet so different. I turned to them and introduced myself I hoped I hadn't been rude before. "I'm Dane. Sorry we just had something to clear up. I wasn't trying to be rude." I deliberately looked them right in the eyes to gauge their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Skyler eyed her sister suspicously before giving her a small smile. "What would our parents think if we skipped the rest of our classes." Skyler stated. "Let's do it." she turned to Dane before collecting her things. "Oh it is ok, i'm Skyler and this is my sister Alex." she said. She couldn't help but look at Danes eyes they interested her somehow. "Sorry but we aren't trying to be rude but we have to go, nice to meet you." Skyler grabbed her things and waved at everyone before grabbing her sister's hand and pulling her out of the cafeteria. Sure she might have been a few minutes older but that didn't mean she had to be the responsible one.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 pm

ALex opened her mouth to say 'hi' to Dane, but Skyler grabbed her hand and started to drag her away, so she just waved some at the people at the table. She followed after Skyler, sighing some. Yeah they were headed into some trouble. She knew that look on Skyler face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 pm

The bell rang for the next class and I stood up swiftly. I hoped Lyra was back already it wouldn't be good to have her get in trouble on their first day, I wanted this to work. I nodded goodbye to Maria and made my way out the door in the wake of the twins.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Simi

Teh_Simi

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm

I remained silent throughout the rest of the conversation, until the bell rang. My next class was....I looked at my schedule. Math. Oh joy. I had a reputation with math teachers. They all hated me, for no reason at all. I'd stopped even trying to be nice by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lunch Room
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: