The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lunch Room

Go down 
+3
True Mother Hen
everybody is fooled.
tisookey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tisookey

tisookey

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-02-14

The Lunch Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"Yes, I am. Are you two?" I said.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm

I nodded. I had 'eaten' two tacos. Checking my watch, I announce, " Guys, we let time slip away from us." I said, glancing at Collin with a small smirk. " We need to get back to school."
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
tisookey

tisookey

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 pm

"Why?" I whined.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm

"Its after Science. Our next teacher is history, and you don't want to be caught skipping his class.
Back to top Go down
tisookey

tisookey

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm

"Fine..." I said, resigned. Collin didn't seem to care one way or another.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 pm

"Lets go!" I said, jumping up and tossing everyone's trash away.
Back to top Go down
tisookey

tisookey

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Oh joy..." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

I laughed at Kaleighs tone of voice as we started to walk back to the school. A few other people were skipping too.
Back to top Go down
tisookey

tisookey

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

I walked along, dragging my feet as I did. History was my least favorite subject.
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 am

Next day....

(Lyra) We walked in to the cafeteria for the first time, I put my hand on Danes shoulder and whispered into his ear.
"Don't you just love how stereotypical it is." And it was, the faded blue walls were chipping revealing the bricks and mortar beneath it. Tables were lined up in rows and instead of normal chairs benches ran along them. The food was processed crap and I didn't think I would have eaten it if I had been starving in the Sahara; that is if I had been human. I noticed some unusual additions in the room, a few vampires were scattered around I wondered if they had come here for the same attractions as we had. I felt Dane tense and his eyes were darting between the vampires.

"Dane, calm down we'll deal with it if it becomes a problem." He seemed reassured and we went and sat at an empty table without food.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 am

I walked into the lunch room, noticing a few newer vampires walking toward the lunch line. How many vampires can this town survive? I thought. I took my place in the lunch line, getting my fair share of brown mush. Or was it spaghetti? I honestly couldn't tell. All signs from yesterday's food fight were gone, except for something green on the wall. Uh, ew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:15 pm

(Lyra) I saw another vampire walk in and get food. Perhaps we should do that to blend in a little more. I looked at Dane and could feel his unease, he had never been good around lots of people let alone a group of other vampires. The population of vampires here was astonishing I thought it would be better if we could figure out why there was such a concentration of them here.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:20 pm

I sat down at my usual table. Alone. I had no idea were Kaleigh or Collins were. They dissapered after class. I sighed, and started to pick at my yucky lunch. I would rather have to live with a werewolf for the rest of my life then eat this junk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:28 pm

(a vampire that can eat food???)
{Lyra} The new vampire sat down at a table alone and I saw my chance I motioned to Dane and stood up. I swept over to the table and effortlessly sat down across from the silver haired girl. Dane took his place next to me with less flourish but the same fluent grace. I stared at for a minuet without speaking, after a while I could tell the silence began to get uncomfortable for her. Smiling I held out my hand.

"I'm Lyra."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

I glanced up, them smiled. "Hi, Im Maria." I pulled my hand out form under the table and shook the vampire girls hand. She seemed nice enough. "Are you new here?" I asked her and the other vampire, cocking my head to the side slightly. This was the first time I had seen them around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:46 pm

"Yes as a matter of fact we are. This is my brother Dane. We're from France but we have been in America quite a while. We though we'd try something... a little different. Though I didn't quite expect this." I gestured around at the gathered vampires. "Why are there so many of us here? I have never seen such a congregation except of course in Italy."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 am

"I can understand. I was a bit frazzled when I first came here. It seems vampires enjoy the cold wet life." I said, rolling my eyes. "And I am from Britain. I moved here when I was...3. Stayed here the rest of my life. Oh!" I remembered something. "I went to Italy about 3 months after my change. I needed some 'advice' from the Volturi." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 am

(is she a vegatarian?)
"I can't believe there are so many civilized vampires here, strong enough to be around humans." It was very strange that so many would have been drawn to this place and I wasn't quite satisfied from Maria's explanation. I had been in many places the same as this and never seen another.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 am

(yeah)
"I don't believe it either. Thats one of the reasons I stayed here, to make sure none of these vampires start to feast on the humans. Me, I hunt animals, mainly bears. And it seems like all of the vampires here eat animals also. Ocationally we get a Nomad that hunts humans, but I usually drive them out of town." I said, grinning/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:22 pm

My eyebrows rose in surprise and Dane and I looked at each other with our red eyes. This was something I hadn't heard before, living off animals, so that was why such a number of vampires could live in one place.

"Animals? That's even possible?" I tried to grasp the concept but it was so new to me. In all my time on this earth I had never even considered the prospect. They obviously didn't like vampires that hunted humans so I knew we would have to try to change of feeding habits if we were to stay here.

"We never knew that we could live off animals. does it sustain you in the same way?" Dane asked curiously. He was never fazed by new ideas.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 pm

My mouth twisted. "Of course its easy to live of off animals. Eating humans is barbaric! I find it hard to believe that someone can live off of something that they used to be!" I exclaimed. "Of course it keeps me sustained. If it didn't I wouldn't be living here!" I was starting to get frustrated. My eye brows pulled together as I took in their ruby eyes.

Last edited by ..::InSanity::.. on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:05 pm

(dane) I could see Lyra was getting angry at being chastised by this new girl, I put my hand on her arm and she flashed me a warning look. I held on tighter, this was not the place for scene. Looking around I saw many of the vampires staring at us and there was no guess whose side they would be on.

"Well we are sorry if we offended you, we were just unaware of this type of living. Breaking an almost thousand year habit won't come easy. Perhaps you could help us?" I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Alex walked into the cafeteria with her sister, tugging her green bag higher on her shoulder. She was chatting with Skyler, a huge grin on her face, laughing at something she said, when she sensed the overwhelming tension in the room. It seemed to center around two girls and a guy in an intense conversation. Alex stepped closer to her sister, instictively protecting her sister.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Skyler also felt the tension in the cafeteria between three people. She noticed Alex had stepped closer to her, she rolled her eyes and smiled shaking her head. She wrapped her arm around her sisters arm and pulled her to an empty table. A few people stared in awe at the two identical twins. Sitting down Skyler looked at her sister. “Wow have people never seen identical twins.” she said leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Alex laughed alittle, "Well with the way they are staring I should say not." She plopped down in the seat next to Skyler, hufing out a breath as she did so. Alex hated starting new schools. You never knew anybody and people always stared, even more so because her and Skylar were twins. As her eyes flickered around the cafeteira, she wondered what was goin on that was making everybody on edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lunch Room
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: