The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lunch Room

Go down 
+3
True Mother Hen
everybody is fooled.
tisookey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

The Lunch Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm

It suddenly dawned on Skyler that she had no clue on what classes she had or where they were. "Alex i think we should head to the office and get our paper so we know what classes we have and at least try and find them so were not late." she stated. She picked up her back and put it back on her shoulder. She waited patiently for Alex to stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Alex grinned as she stood. "No need. Our scheldules were mailed to us. I didn't tell you cause I wanted to watch you sweat." She laughed when Skyler hit her, but handed her the piece of paper. "What do you have first? I have biology."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

I thought about it. The other vampires in the room were starting to get nervous. I nodded toward them, trying to tell them that everything was okay.
"I'll try to help you, but as you said its hard to break a habit. You'll really have to try and commit your time and strength in not eating these humans." I said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Teh_Simi

Teh_Simi

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm

I walked into the cafeteria, late of course. For about half of the day.......oh well. That's why there's tomorrow. Late on the first day, get in trouble the second. I looked at the food as I passed, scowled, and sat down at a random table. There were a lot of vampires here, considering. I wasn't really sure why it suprised me, but it did.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I quickly glanced at the newest vampire. I recognized her, but I couldn't remember her name. I flashed a quick smile, turning back to the two former Nomads that were in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Simi

Teh_Simi

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 pm

I thought the girl who smiled at me seemed a bit familiar, so I walked over and sat by her, as well as the other 2 at her table. I could see from their eye color they drank from humans, as I still did sometimes. Of course I had music, so I turned it on and put one earphone in, so I could hear both the conversation and the music.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"Hey." I said to the girl. "Haven't I seen you before?" I asked kind of stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Simi

Teh_Simi

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm

"I think so," I answered. "But I don't remember where..."
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:25 pm

(Lyra) I scowled at Dane, we made decisions together and maybe we should just leave rather than deal with something like this. He looked uncomfortable under my stare but I saw a resolution, he wasn't going to leave. My anger seemed to get the better of me and my fingertips started to smolder.

"We'll talk later." I told him in French the implication was clear. I got up and nodded to Maria and the new vampire. Stalking out of the cafeteria I could feel Danes gaze on me the whole way.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I blinked. "Did I say something?" I asked Dane. I was usually very well behaved around other vampires, and I had not idea what I could have done to cause her to run out of here just suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm

"That's mean." she said. She took the offered paper from her sister and looked at it. "So do i but then i have math." she grimanced. Skyler hated math, she was no good at it. Her and mathmatical problems never got along. "So what do you have after biology?" she asked her sister. She sat back down at the table now that they had their scheduals they really didn't need to go anywhere and the teachers would get over them being late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm

(Dane) I sighed deeply, sometimes Lyra could be a bit overdramatic. "It's not you. She's angry at me, you'd think after 800 years she'd trust my judgment." I shrugged, "I guess not. She'll come around don't worry." I stood up smoothly, "We'll be seeing you then." I held out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:41 pm

I watched silently as one of the girls from a few tables over had gotten up and left quickly. Then her brother Skyler presumed stood up shaking another unknown girls hand before leaving to follow her. Skyler was suddenly fixed on his eyes they were a very dark red, he was probably wearing contacts some something deep down in her gut that she was wrong but she was too fixed on them to look away she loved the color. Sighing Skyler sat back in her chair and closed her eyes. It was going to be pretty hard making friends here.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:18 am

I smiled slightly. Taking his hand, and shook it and murmured a quick see ya. "Oh, what classes do you have?" I asked. "Because, I have been in contact with a vampire coven, the Cullens, and one of the vampires in there family had a vision about some Nomads coming here... And they don't plan on staying here to learn how to eat animals. I would like to have a few other Nomads with me to talk to so I can have a bit more help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 am

I was reluctant to agree to anything without talking to my sister first, she would probably set the whole forest on fire. "I will have to talk to my sister first but if we decide to stay here you will have our help." Walking away I noticed a black haired girl staring at my eyes with a strange expression. I shook my head and walked out the door, humans were friends not food.

Last edited by ..::InSanity::.. on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:51 pm

(my character is human so is alex)
When the boy had left the cafeteria Skyler turned back to Alex. "Did you see that kids eyes?" she asked. She didn't wait for her sister to reply. "His eyes were red. Like the color of someones blood." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Alex shuddered, nodding to her sister. "Yeah I saw them..." Something was off with the guy and the girl with him. Alex swore that she saw small flames covering the girls's fingertips. She pulled her jacket closer around her, a sudden chill coming over her, and it wasn't from the air conditioning. The fact that the a good portion of the cafetieria was unearthly beautiful didn't escape her notice either, just hightened her awarenss of everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 pm

I blinked, relising finally what he ment by 'forest on fire'. I watched him leave, sighing. I didn't think that we would get along well, me and the girl. Considering that she was fire and I was ice. She loves humans and I love animals. This was going to be a very interesting year.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Skyler patted her sisters shoulder. She looked over to the girl who was now by herself. "You know we should go over and say hi to her. Since she's alone, you never know she might become a friend." Skyler said. She pulled her sister up by her arm before she could protest. Walking over towards the table Skyler smiled when the came closer. Her arm was still linked with Alex's. The two stopped in front of the table. "Hey, I'm Skyler and this is my sister Alex." Skyler introduced the two.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Alex stumbled along next to her sister, thrown off balance by her tugging. When Skylar stopped she strightened and smiled at the girl. "Yea I'm Alex." She glared at her sister "Hey you could tell me when your going to drag me somewhere. I think I left my dignity back there." She playfully hit her sister in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 pm

"Sorry i kind of figured you would figure out what i was doing before i did it. And i'm pretty sure your dignity will come back to you." Skyler smiled. Skyler grabbed her shoulder and pouted at Alex. "Abuse much." she said. "You don't love me. You beat on me all the time." she pouted while sticking out her lip and giving her puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Alex looked behind her and shook her head, a look of mock sorrow. "No I don't htink so...Yup its long gone. I hope your happy, dignity killer." She laughed when Skyler pouted at her. "You know that doesn't work Sky....most of the time..." She covered her eyes, still grinning. "And its called tough love hun." She laughed again, always one to enjoy their bantering.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well i've reached my goal today now i can just zone out the rest of the day." Skyler smiled. "Most of the time." Skyler repeated. She took a hold of Alex's hands and pulled them away from her eyes so she could see Skyler pouting. Skyler continued giving Alex puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 am

I rolled my eyes at there bickering, then stood up to them and smiled. "Hi. I'm Maria. I take it your new here, that almost half the school?" I joked. They were human, and they seemed nice enough. Nervous, but nice. This was going to be a long long year...
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Turning away from her sister Skyler looked at Maria who had stood up. "Yes we are new here. We moved here from Australia." Skyler said. Skyler looked around the cafeteria at all the people. Everyone seemed very pale and had the same golden eyes except for the boy from earlier. "So what is there to do around here?" Skyler asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lunch Room   The Lunch Room - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lunch Room
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: