The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Around town. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:08 pm

"So what do you say? let us get out of this crowded mall and do something fun." I was smiling and hoped she would continue to play along. Just then the load speaker came on announcing 30 minutes till close. My grin widened. "Plus most of the shops are closed and there's always the morning for human things."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Valisa smirked.
"What ever you say." She laughed, grabbing her bags after she stuck the cd back in one of the bags. She was still slightly giddy from the kiss, which she was shocked that he had done.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Demons_Trapped_In_Glass

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:54 pm

People stopped dead in their tracks and others started looking around. Confused Kieran took off his earphones and realized it was only the speakers signaling closing time. He sighed and took off his earphones then threw away what was left of his smoothie then headed for the exit. He had spent to much time studying the pretty people. As soon as he walked outside and got within firing range of his car he pushed the start button on his keys and heard the engine snarl. A few kids that had been hanging around admiring it backed off quickly surprised by it's sudden outburst. His car was his most prized possesion and cost more than he was worth but he had worked on it himself and he loved it like a child. He climbed in and stuck the keys in the ignition so that the already rumbling engine it woulden't turn off when he hit the gass. He sat there idling wondering where to go next. He deffinetly didn't want to go home or he'd spend another six hours watching t.v. But since he was kind of new around he didn't know what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:29 pm

I quickly followed Valisa grabbing the bags from her so that we could move faster and still keep up our appearances. I smiled to her while I climbed into the passenger seat dumping the bags into the back. "Where to?" I asked as she started the car.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Valisa thought for a second before responding.
"My house. Its a bit more... Modern day than yours." She said, throwsing her own bags into the back as she drove out of the mall parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"Sounds good to me." I replied. "So you live in town or-?" I let the sentance hang as we entered the freeway and speed through the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"A little ways out of it. Just like the Cullens. It makes it harder to find me, which is good when I have quiet a few admirers around town even if I don't go to school yet. " She said, flashing him a quick smile before scanning over the tree's, making sure no animal was about to jump out and get hit.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm

"Well I guess they shall have to get use to disappointment." I replied smiling at her. "Plus. That means your closer to me." I stared out at the road. "They wont come. Not while I'm here." I paused. "They wont feel safe around our path." I returned my eyes to Valisa face after glancing down at the speedometer we were going about 120 a fair speed.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

"I don't need you to scare those humans. I've done it pleanty of times, and let me tell you, its a seriously funny site. I'll have to show one sometime soon." Valisa laughed, grinning at Kyle. Pushing her hair out of her face, she drummed her fingers on the gear shift.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"If your speaking of hunting them That is one trip you will have to leave me out of." I muttered. Glancing out my side window. The thought of doing what that vamp had done to me and my family wasn't an idea I liked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Valisa frowned.
"I'm not meaning that, Kyle." She said, her voice sharp. "I'm living the usual way of a vampire, plus some. Its my hunting style. I don't judge you because you drink just animal blood. Its my life now and I'll live it the way that I want."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:25 pm

At the sound of her snappy words I turned my attention back to her. "No need to be snappy. I don't judge you for your eating habits. I dislike it but that doesn't mean I'll drag you into it." I paused waiting for the frown to disappear. I felt bad for upsetting her it wasn't my intention at all.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 pm

"I eat both humans and animals, so you cant nessisarily 'drag me' into your life style." Valisa said, her voice still harsh. "I'm sorry if you don't like the way that I hunt, its just the way that I am. I don't feed from humans to be cruel, I feed from humans because that was the way I was originaly. I didn't know anything about the vampire life style when I was first changed, so I hunted humans, then animals because they both had blood." She ranted, pressing her lips together.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"I mean't no such thing. You are no cruel person or vampire, and I've run with my fair share." I replied quickly. "I only mean't I wasn't going to force my views onto you. We all do it for our own reasons you know." I paused. "Converted I mean to just animals. But i don't expect you to see things the way I do. Your way isn't wrong its just different. Your, I mean were just another link in this food chain. We just happen to be fighting for the top."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"You dont understand, Kyle." Valisa whispered, staring evilly out the windshield. "We are at the top of the food chain. Humans just so happen to be right below us." She sighed, running a hand through her hair, compleatily messing it up. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I gently grabbed her hand. "That's not what I meant. Humans I agree are below us but there are others who may still fight us. Who is higher the great mountain loin of the fierce bear? Don't think to lightly on it. For both may kill the other. Just as the pack may kill the Vamps."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Valisa sighed and briefly closed her eyes before opening them to look at his hand, which was wrapped around hers. Giving Kyle a weak smile, she squeezed his hand back.
"Thats true, but seeing as one vampire is stronger then one wolf, I think we are still at the top. The will eventually die due to age, we, on the other hand, will not."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 pm

"True, ture. But its good to know all the same." I returned her smile glad that she had finally calmed down. We had just passed trough forks so I was sure there wouldn't be much more time till we got to her house. "So what does this house of yours look like?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Valisa let out a short laugh.
"Impatient, are we? You'll find out soon enough, boy." She said, feeling unusually warm with his hand in hers once again. Glancing around the tree's once more, she took the next turn. They where around three miles from her house now.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 pm

I grinned. "Haven't you learned that yet. I thought my impatience with things concerning you was very prominent tonight." I joked. I was honestly just anxious for anything that would completely erase our last conversation from both our minds. I didn't want it to spoil the fun we seemed to be having.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Valisa laughed loudly, the sound filling the car.
"I guess that's true. I don't always live on the fast lane, so be prepared when I'm as slow as a human." Valisa said, smirking at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 pm

"Great." I muttered jokingly. "I guess that means I'll have to stop and wait for you to catch up." I said smiling whole heartedly again. And returned my attention back to the windshield as the house came into view.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 pm

"You wouldent leave me, would you, Kyle?" She asked in a fake scared voice, turning compleatily around in her seat to stare at him with wide, child-like eyes as she stopped the car.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm

I laughed. "Yeah right. I don't think I could if I wanted to. Every nurve in my body would be screaming for me to say. Or so the figure of speech would be said. Except that doesn't actually fit does it?" I was fumbling over my words like and Idiot so I just shut up.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Valisa burst out laughing again, leaning back in her seat before answering.
"That would be pretty interesting, to see your nerves screaming. And, if you did try to leave my I'd just follow you like a cute little puppy would." She said, grinning widely at his words. He liked her, possibly. Valisa liked that idea, that maybe Kyle liked...liked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around town.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: