The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Around town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Around town. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

"Hm. Okay." She said, leaning her head into his lips, sighing once again. Valisa knew that more than that was on his mind, but she decided not to push him tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 pm

I felt her sigh and knew she wasn't going to push me for information, but I was perfectly willing to abide by that wish. "Show me inside and I'll tell you whats on my mind." I whispered in her ear. The car just seemed cramped without our passion.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Valisa smirked, her old self back. Pushing herself off of him (all the while feeling his hard mustles in his chest, pardon her) she sat up and started to tug on the door handle, getting ready to get out.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:52 pm

I laughed and opened the door for her. as she climbed out I grabbed her hand and then leaned the chair up going after her. Her house was beautiful the modern style really wasn't that bad. I let her lead me right up to the door never letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 pm

"Welcome to my humble abode." Valisa said, holding in her giggles. Gestering with her free hand, she motioned toward the inside of the house. The first room that you saw was the living room, then the kitchen when you got around five feet into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around town.   Around town. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around town.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: