The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm

"I think I shall stay. You seem to have caught my attention." I replied after a slight pause. "So Riley. Whats next?" I asked eying him wearily. My demanding emotions where scaring me and I wasn't about to let it get the better of me. Sure I had relaxed but that didn't mean I wasn't still going to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

"That's good." he said repling to both the answers. "I'm glad you chose to stay." he sat there thinking for a second. "Well....i don't know realy." he said scratching his head and laughing. "We could talk about different things or well i'm actually new here so i don't know what goes on around here." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 pm

"Well I've only been here" I indicated the forest "and only for 5 days. I'm sure I don't know this place any better than you." I replied. I didn't want to start a conversation. I wasn't much of a talker even when I was young and open with my mother.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm

"Ya i've been here and around the mall i think." he said thinking back to earlier today before he came to the woods. He looke around the woods, he didn't know what to say. He hadn't really had a conversation with someone since Elizabeth. "Well whatever you want to do or talk about Arielle is fine with me." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I laughed realizing we were in the same predicament. And was surprised to hear the sound of it. I hadn't laughed since before my bothers betrayal. Well if I wasn't going to leave then I definitely needed to get some conversation started. "Why here?" I asked meaning forks.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Riley smiled at her when she laughed. He sat there and thought about the question. "I guess it's just another stop. I mean my whole life as a vampire i've been exploring the world but i don't really know i might be here a while. It seems i don't have to hide like i would anywhere else." he said. "What about you, why did you come to Forks?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am

"Another Town. Quite, small, and plenty of forest to watch as human life goes on. I've never been able to fill my curiosity of human life. How they live day to day thinking they are safe. That they are the top of the food chain. It's quite intriguing. And different. No matter where you go in the world none of it's the same." I muttered day dreaming about everything I've scene. "I guess you could say its a stop along the way." I replied actually addressing Riley now.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am

"Yea." Riley said. He was never one to speak with humans but he was able to coexist with them. "This stop might be a lot longer then normal." he said quietly. He wasn't in no hurry to leave Forks. Like Arielle had described it, it was very nice and small plus plenty of woods and animals to hunt made it easier.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 am

I sighed. I didn't know what to say. This was a difficult conversation to carry on so Instead of trying to spark something I turned my attention to the heavens. And stared out at the stars. Each one so alike but so different at the same time. Much like the living beings of earth. I sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 am

He watched her stare at the sky. Both their conversation skills weren't that good. He glanced up at the sky and then back at her when she sighed. "Is something troubling you?" he asked her, it was at least something.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am

"Nothing more than normal." I replied half heartedly. I realized we weren't going anywhere with this but I didn't know how else to respond. I thought about similar conversations I had heard humans use. "Why something bothering you?" I muttered. It was something.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

"That's good and no i'm just fine." he replied. He searched his brain for another topic so that away she wouldn't leave. "So where did you live before you came here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 am

"Well." I had to think. "North in Canada. Although I wasn't there long. It was a peaceful town no bigger than this but there wasn't as much protection as there is here." I paused. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

"Well i've been everywhere but my last stop was Wisconsin. It's not that bad there but i felt it was time to move on." he said. "I'm originally from New Rochelle, New York."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 pm

"Hmm, I haven't been to New York it seems to crowded but I know very little of it." New York was an interesting place but I wouldn't want to be caught in between people, but all I've heard of was New York, New York. I knew nothing of the other places. "I'm from a small tribe from deep in the amazon forest." I replied feeling led to give the information.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

"Yea well it's to crowded now." he shrugged. He hadn't been back to his home town in years and he probably wouldn't go back. "Wow that's cool." he stated. They were alike but from two different places. She was from a small little tribe and he was from a big city.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I sighed. There wasn't much I could say to that. It seemed that although we were from two completely different places we were so similar. It was such a strange thought. I had never considered myself to be similar to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"So what was it like growing up in a tribe?" he asked. He was curious about how she lived far away from civilian life for so long.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm

"Well technically i didn't." I replied. "It would be quite hard for me to grow up among humans."
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:05 pm

He nodded his head and then silence fell between the two. "So do you plan on hanging around here for a while?" he asked her. So far she was the first person he talked to and she was like his new best friend. So if she left there wouldn't be no reason for him to hang around any longer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

"I haven't made up my mind." I muttered. I didn't find this town very enjoyable to watch from the outside but I didn't have any reason to leave at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oh." was all Riley said. "Have you ever been down into the town?" he asked. It might have been a stupid question to ask seeing that she didn't trust people, but she seemed to trust him. Maybe if he got her to trust people and to go down to the town with him then she might stay longer.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

I cringed just thinking about getting that close to humans to actually be in town. "I'm been to the forest edge." I muttered facing away from him as I got control over where my thoughts were taking me. I didn't need to show my fear to him.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh sorry i asked." he apologized as she sat facing away from him. He hadn't meant to upset her or anything he had just been asking. He shifted slightly and silently and sat there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 pm

"No, its a reasonable question. I think I'm the only part vamp here who hasn't been into town" I said finally getting a grip on myself. I turned around and smiled at him. "There fascinating creatures. Humans I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks-
Jump to: