The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Valisa smiled up at him.
"Yeah, she was..." Valisa sighed. "Well, I actually have no idea. I'm planning on signing up for high school soon, but as for now..." Her face twisted in displeasure. "I dont know."
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm

"Hmm." I thought about it signing up for high school might not be that bad of a thing. Plus I'm sure it would help me blind in. "I guess I should probably do that. In a town this small it might create problems to be a teen caught out of public school." I hadn't really thought that deeply about it but I'm sure that it would be fun. Plus it would allow me to spend more time with Valisa while among humans.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:48 pm

"Oh, would it now? I've been around here for close to three months and I haven't seen anyone get suspicious." Valisa replied, cocking her head to the side at him. She smiled, then jumped up onto her toes to plant her lips very soflty on his cheek. "Thanks for hunting with me and showing me your home. Your a really great guy." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm

I smiled. "Thanks." I said pulling my fingers through her hair. "Plus I wouldn't pass up the chance to have some company. I get quite lonely sometimes. You know one of those crazy side-effects of losing a large family."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

"I cant understand that." She said, resting her head on his hand once again. She liked the way that his fingers moved through her silky hair. His hand moved slowly, but softly as if he was afraid of hurting her. Valisa liked it more that she should have.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

I enjoyed the feel of her head in my hands. I had to admit it frightened me on how attached I was getting to this girl in such a short amount of time. Without thinking I projected an Image of Janice laying on her bed as I held her for the last time running my fingers through her hair. Her dead face clear in my view. It was one of the first memories I had as a vampire. All my grief at her death was pressed clearly into the memory. Then Flashed the memory of me running my fingers through Valisa's hair just seconds ago, and all my feelings were clearly pressed into it. I quickly cut it off. That hadn't ever happened to me before and for a second I didn't understand what could cause me to unintentually do it. But my fast working mind finally brought me back to the conculsion that it must have been the fact that I hadn't felt anything this strong in a long time. "I'm sorry." I muttered. I felt so stupid.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Valisa gasped and flinched at the image that she just saw. A young, pretty human girl, laying on a bed. Lifeless. She could see her throat, the blood crusted dry, an ugly brown color. Then, it dissapeared and she could... feel everything that Kyle was feeling at that moment. It shocked her how much he was starting to like her almost as much as the image of his sister, dead.
"No no, is... okay." She murmured to him, placing a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm

I sighed quitely. I still felt stupid but I enjoyed her presence greatly. I made sure to keep my gift in contact while my emotions felt strong. "Lets get out of here and do something." I finally said after almost a min of silence.

Last edited by Elizibeth on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Valisa smiled weakly.
"Like what?" She asked quietly, removing her hand from his arm. The emotions that she felt coming from his where strong, and Valisa was shocked to feel them, expecially since they werent hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm

I saw the shock that passed over her face and wondered what had brought it on. "Is something wrong?" I asked just a quietly. Resting my hand on her cheek. I felt just the tiny bit worried by her expression. I wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Pressing her face into his hand (and resisting smiling like a mad woman), Valisa replied.
"It's nothing. I'm just a tad... Bored." Valisa smoothly lied. Smiling kindly at him, she looked into his pretty, light, golden eyes. She was now putty in his hands, which was wrong. Valisa didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

I looked down into her pretty red gold eyes as she leaned into my hand. I wanted nothing more than to be hers in that moment and that was definitely wrong. "Well were just going to have to fix that now aren't we?" I smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Valisa let out a happy laugh and grinned at Kyle widely.
"And exactly how do you plan on doing that, boy?" Valisa asked, staring up at him with an amused look on her face. Valisa was actually happy for once, and she loved the way she felt around Kyle, a boy that she has hardly known for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 pm

"Hmm, well I was thinking about something along the lines of a viper race in Canada. I own about a hundred acres up there. But then again the rocky terrain maybe a little to hard for you to handle at lose speeds." I grinned at her. "Or we could go pick up my Honda CBR100RR in Seattle. The inhanced engine could provide just as fun of a ride."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Valisa lightly shoved him in the shoulder.
"Shut up. I can run plenty fast and well on rocks." She snapped back playfully, smiling back. His hand was still on her face, and she liked the way her head fit perfectly in it. Oh boy. I'm getting in deep. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm

I sighed suddenly feeling the urge to kiss her. My eyes widened as i finally registered this strange feeling, but I quickly recovered. "But driving has nothing to do with running, girl. I guess Seattle it is, I don't want to have to buy a new viper." I joked.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"You think I'll break it?" Valisa asked, faking being shocked. Kyles eyes had widened for some odd reason, and there was something... strong hidden in his eyes. It almost looked like he had a sudden urge to do something. She widened her own eyes at him in fake seriousness about her breaking the car.
"But running is quiker then driving a car, posh or not." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yeah, but racing is still fun." I posed folding my arms and staring at her sideways. "Tell me you don't get excited at the feel of a fast car beneath you?" I asked, putting a questionable tone on it so that it was almost as if I judged her sanity with the question.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Valisa scoffed, staring right back at his stubborn eyes.
"Well, considering I really havent decided to get a car, I wouldent know what it would feel like." She said, a defencive note entering her voice as she looked into his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm

"Really?" I paused thinking. "Well I guess were just going to have to change that." I grinned mischievously at her then grabbed her hand and started heading toward Seattle. "I hope you like black."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Valisa's cold heart almost felt like it started again when he took her hand.
"Uhm, hello? Have you seen the way I dress, or have you been to busy starting at my face to notice?" She asked, jesturing with her free hand to her dark skinny jeans, black swoop bang hair, and tight black and purple shirt.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

"O I did notice, I just neglected to take it into importance." I laughed. We had almost reached Seattle and I veried left just a little bit. Heading for a place just outside of town. We came across the Chevy Car shop fairly quickly. I walked straight in to the main building not wanting to deal with the sale boys. "I know I'm a day earlier than expected but my dad asked that I get the car as soon as possible." I mentioned to the Sales person behind the desk. "Name?" She asked without even looking up. "Kyle Markson." I replied politely. "But my farther is Benjerman." I added. She looked me up and down. "How old are you son?" she inquired. "17 ma'am, and here is my drivers licence to prove it." I replied putting on a nice smile. She went back to looking it up on the computer. "Aww your black Corvette is ready for you. It's sitting out back in the spot you, I mean your father, requested." She handed over the keys. "Come on." I muttered grabbing Valisas hand as I walked toward the black lot. I stopped at the truck of the convertable. I turned to face her. "Wanna drive?" I asked. Then without waiting for an answer I tosed her the keys.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm

"Sure, I'd loved too." Valisa said, easily catching the keys. It was a very nice car, sleek and black. Getting into the front seat, (and noticing that her hand felt weirdly cold without Kyles in it) I put the key into the ignishion and and started the car, smiling as she heard the car start up with a quiet purr.
"So, where too?" She asked, waiting for Kyle to get into the car.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

"Well with Twilight around the bend we can go anywhere you wish." I said smiling. "I just wanted to make sure you go the chance to get the feel for a fast car." I really just wanted to spend some more time with her so the destanation really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"Hm. Well, considering I really havent driving in awhile, I saw we take off toward Seattle. I'm in the mood to be in a big city." Valisa replied, glancing over at Kyle as she sped out of the car lot. As soon as she was sure other car's wouldent be on the road, she pressed the peddle down and smiled again, loving the feel of being in a car again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks-
Jump to: