The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History Class

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

History Class - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 pm

History. Why didn't I drop the class. I knew a lot more about any history than a stuffy substitute teacher would. I glanced over at Maria she seemed as bored as I was. Maybe we weren't so different after all.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:37 pm

I faked yawning, earning a nasty look from the sub. I put my elbows on the table as the teacher started to talk/growl, and rested my chin in my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I sat there for the whole hour almost not moving. My attention was defiantly not held by the ridicules excuse for a teacher that stood up the front droning on. I started daydreaming about France as I usually did when I was bored. I knew coming to school would never have worked for vampires over in the old world, they held on to their superstitions and traditions.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 pm

I was out of my seat the second the bell rang. My books were already gathered up, in my pack.
"What were you thinking?" I hissed as I walked to Lyra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hello to you too." I wasn't going to take the bait and if she thought she was going to get an apology she would just have to enjoy disappointment. "I was just having a little fun, is that a crime?" I almost laughed at the clichés I was coming out with, that seemed to be happening a lot lately. I was used to doing what I wanted when I wanted and this was a new experience for me; I don't think I was ready for the change just yet.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 pm

"Oh, just the fact that you are really making some of us here worried about exposing us. How long do you think that you will be able to put up a human facade, moving faster than a human should, and having red eyes. Don't you think people will get suspiciose if human's start to dissapere shortly after your and Danes arrival? It puts us all in danger." I growled lowley to her, trying to make a point that she just might not get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:00 am

"I'm not stupid, I've been around a long time. We never planed to hunt here anyway, besides my little brother promised we would try hunting your pathetic animals. Whatever else I might do I never go back on my word." I shook my head, she overestimated the humans, the rational part of their brains stopped them from believing what was right in front of their eyes. One in a million might guess and get close to the truth but that was easily dealt with; though I wondered if the love her the humans would stop her from even doing that.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "Fine. Just remember, Lyra, your outnumbered here. I don't care what ever type of ability you have, we will not hesitate to restrain you if you get out of hand." I muttered, walking swiftly out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:38 pm

I looked after her for a second not doubting one word she said. They did outnumber us by a lot and I knew that if I came to fight we would be torn apart. It defiantly would not be a fun afternoon, I would have to be careful not to rip her throat out.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:41 pm

(TO THE HALLWAYS!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

History Class
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5