The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arielle Elizibeth Montage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Arielle Elizibeth Montage Empty
PostSubject: Arielle Elizibeth Montage   Arielle Elizibeth Montage EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

NAME: Arielle Elizibeth Montage
SPECIES: Half Vampire/Half Human

BIO: Arielle was born somewhere deep in the amazon forest. Her mother died upon her birth and her father was no where to be scene. A human Dani found her about 2 days after her birth and took her in raising her for a series of 4 months. But Arielle was betrayed by Dani's son. He was afraid of her rapid growth. Of course the tribe planed to burn both Dani and Arielle but Dani managed to escape. She taught Arielle how to hunt before she was captured and killed. For the last 20 years Arielle has always been on the run. She had learned not to trust anyone and has never spent much time in any one place. She had been living in the forest near Forks Washington. It is a nice calm place with very little traffic and she planned to stay as long as she could.
Arielle is a shy, laid back person. She doesn't trust anyone and frankly doesn't know how to trust anyone. She looks young to the eye but is extremely mature. She is quick to take action if she feels threatened. Shes not easy to approch and tends to hide, but she likes to observe normal human lifestyles which keeps her close to human towns.

FRIENDS:
none
ENEMIES: She treats everyone like an enemy
MOTHER: Both her mothers are died but she knows Dani to be her true mother.
FATHER: She doesn't know her father but he is believed to still be alive
SIBLINGS: None to her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Arielle Elizibeth Montage   Arielle Elizibeth Montage EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 pm

APPROVED.
you may now
role play
thank you for filling out
an application.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Arielle Elizibeth Montage   Arielle Elizibeth Montage EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:43 pm

I would like to make a suggestion of either creating a Forks area or Forest area because I'm not sure where to type while I'm in that area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Arielle Elizibeth Montage   Arielle Elizibeth Montage EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Hm... I shall go edit that.
Thank you for noticing.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arielle Elizibeth Montage   Arielle Elizibeth Montage Empty

Back to top Go down

Arielle Elizibeth Montage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Regristration for Role Play :: Locked Regristrations-
Jump to: