The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I could smell the change rooms long before I ever entered, the smell of dried sweat barely cloaked by deodorant. It was horrendous these girls used enough spray deodorant to make a bomb. Winking my nose delicately I entered the small room that was filled with chattering girls. Without bothering to go into a stall I striped down to my lingerie, I could feel the envious glances at my perfect body. I threw the ill-fitting gym clothed on and walked into the main building.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Alex passed by Lyra on her way to the locker room and she waved some, smiling at her. Inside she slipped out of her street clothes and into the gym clothes, making a face at how short the shorts were. It was always cold in Forks. Why would they give them shorts? She shook her head and pulled her hair into a ponytail as she walked into the gym, calling over her shoulder, "Hurry up Sky!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Skyler and Alex walked into the changing room. They spotted Lyra, she had already changed. "Wow your fast." Skyler stated. She headed into a stall and changed. It only took a few minutes to change from her school clothes to the gym clothes that had been thrown at her. She exited the stall while pulling up her hair so it wouldn't be in her way. "I'm coming, I'm coming." she yelled at her sister as she exited the locker room.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I smiled at the twins, "I wonder what torture they are choosing to inflict on us today." Gym would be horrific, I would have to be extra carful and go a fraction of the speed I was used to. Other students filled into the gym and were talking in small groups.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"I don't know i hope it's nothing to drastic, maybe it will be basketball or we'll get lucky and play dodgeball." Skyler stated. as she stood on the gym floor looking at some of the other students who were standing around chatting with one another.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Alex smiled alittle wickidly. "Ah...dodgeball.....A classic." She remembered when she was little and she and Skyler would play with the kids in the neighborhood(sp) where they lived. Alex was especially ruthless when it came to dogeball. Skyler glared at her, giving her a look that said 'play-nice-and-don't-kill-the-nice-kids-' Alex laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Skyler even smiled at herself about the look she gave Alex. She loved dodgeball, it was her favorite game to play even when she was little. The gym teacher blew his whistle and had everyone line up while he checked attendance.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 pm

"Ok Class today we will be playing Basketball. You all know the rules I assume? Sam and Jared can be captains lets get this show on the road!" The coach bellowed all these instructions and two boys who looked like they were into sports jogged to the front. They began choosing and since neither of them knew our names our group was inevitably left for last.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Alex sighed. Of course. No one wanted to pick the new people. She crossed her arms and looked over the two 'captains'. THey were both tall, really tall, like 6'0'' atleast. and they both had russet skin and long black hair. Alex guessed they came from La Push,the reservation next to Forks. She shifted her weight waiting for them to choose.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I stood nonchalantly with Skyler and Alex until a faint breeze blew across the Gym and a putrid smell hit me. Instantly I tensed and scanned the crowd for where the smell was coming from. The two boys I realized were not boys at all. Werewolves. What kind of freakish experiment was going on here? What was Maria doing letting animals like that into her school?
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Skyler stood there shifting from foot to foot while waiting impatiently to be picked for someones team. Skyler sensed Lyra tense up and looked at her from the corner of her eye. Lyra was looking through the crowd for someone or something. When Skyler was finally picked she was placed on the boy named Sam's team. She made her way over to the group of kids who stood behind him and waited.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

(O.o you know what I was totally oblivious that I picked names of werewolves... that was totally unintentional. Oh well lets just go with it Razz)

I decided they wouldn't try and tear me apart when there were so many witnesses around. They must be used to all the vampires around so perhaps they didn't even see me as a threat. Sam picked me and I slid over to stand next to Skyler, as I walked closer the stench was almost overpowering.

The werewolf looked at me and looked startled to see blood red eyes rather than gold. He had probably only experienced human drinkers to pass through or be driven out, not as a student at his school.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Alex sighed. Picked last, that sucked. She walked over to the kid Jared and realized when she stood next to him, she just barely came up to his shoulders. She nooded up to him when he looked at her. "Hi." He smiled and replied. "Hey. Your new here right? I'm Jared." Alex nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'm Alex. Nice to meet ya." She faced Skyler and Lyra, giving them a wicked grin. "You two are so going down." She laughed some.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Skyler shook her head and smiled. "That's what you think sister." She said. The gym teacher handed Skyler, Lyra, Sam and the rest of the team green jersey's to wear so everyone could tell who was on whose team. Skyler threw her's over head head and headed to the other side of the court.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Alex caught the white jerseys that the coach threw her, Jared and the rest of the team. She wiggled her fingers in a wave at Skyler across the court. "No not what I think. What I know sister dear." The coach threw them the ball, signaling the start of the game.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 pm

"Even in your dreams we would win!" I shot back giving her a teasing smile. I turned to the person in front of me and saw the giant shape of Jared. His eyes narrowed but I could tell he wasn't completely sure about what to do. The whistle blew and I brushed past Jared at an exaggeratedly slow pace that would have seemed quite fast to a humans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Skyler laughed and looked at her sister. She took off down the court with the rest of the kids. She seen Lyra had gotten the ball so Skyler started making her way back down the court. "Lyra i'm open." Skyler shouted when she was near the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm

When Lyra threw the ball, Alex jumped infront of Skyler, capturing the ball and taking is back down the court, passing it between her teammates. She bit her lip some as she went to shoot the ball.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Skyler skidded to a stop and turned back around head back down court after her sister. Skyler saw the perfect oppurtinty to steal the ball back. Her sister hesitated before shooting, so Skyler came up and knocked the ball from her sisters hands and dribbled it back towards her basket. Making it back down there she threw the ball and it went right in. "What have you got to say now." Skyler smiled to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Alex made a face at her sister. "Luck, sister, luck." She ran down the court and grabbed the ball as it bounced to the floor. Her eyes darted across the heads of everyone, seeing Jared's long arms waving to her. She threw the ball at him and he was able to get it back to their hoop, the bal making a swish sound as it went it. Alex grinned. "Now that was skill."
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 pm

"Yea skill you don't have." She teased her sister. Sam threw the ball in and got it to her, she threw it to another girl on her team who was open just before she was knocked to the floor by a kid bigger then her, She slid a little ways acrossed the floor before stopping. The coach blew his whistle and called a penatly, which gave Skyler a few free throws. Standing back up she brushed her self off and went to stand at the three pointer line. Everyone stood there waiting for her to toss the ball at the hoop. The first shot bounced off the backboard, but the second shot was nothing but net. "So how was that."
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Alex looked up, making sure Skyler wasn't hurt, letting out a small breath when she got up. She shook her head and made a 'pfft' noise when Sklyer made the shot. "Sheer dumb luck. Thats what that is."
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 pm

"Your just jealous because you couldn't make a shot like that no matter what." she stated. Skyler made her way back down court but not as fast this time.
Back to top Go down

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:49 am

I grabbed the ball and dribbled it down the court I saw Alex in front of me and ducked around her. From the three point line I shot the ball straight into the hoop. Jared glared at me and I rolled my eyes, just because I couldn't use my real skill didn't mean I was going to back down.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Skyler ran up to Lyra and gave her a high five. "That was a great shot. Were you ever on a basketball team or was that just luck?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym   Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: