The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

English

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

English Empty
PostSubject: English   English EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Skyler walked into the English room with Lyra. There were a few students in the room already but not many. They all seemed to stare at Skyler and Lyra as the two walked by and towards the back of the class. Skyler leaned towards Lyra a little and whispered. "Why does everyone seem to stare at us." she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:12 pm

I was getting used to all the staring by the students, though they should be used to it with the population of vampires here. Maybe I just looked a lot more scary. "I don't know, maybe they think you're scary." I teased her. Walking past a particularly obvious starer I flashed him a cold look and he gasped like I had punched him. I laughed a little which only made him more afraid.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Laughing lightly i shook my head. "Well i do look a little intimidating. But so do you." she laughed. She laughed a little harder when a kid gasped at the glare he was given. "See i told you." Skyler laughed sitting down at the open table in the back.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

I sat down next to Skyler and smirked at the rest of the people staring. I liked this girl she had my sense of humor maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a human as a friend. A man walked into the room with a pile of books, I presumed he was the teacher though he looked a little young to be a teacher.

"Aright class have we all read The Great Gatsby, you all should have by now." Amazingly I had, I was never a big reader but Dane had made me read this one saying it was 'a classic insight into 1920's culture.' Even more amazingly was that I actually liked it. Maybe this class wouldn't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 am

The teacher came in and mentioned something about a book called The Great Gatsby. She had never heard of the book before, Skyler looked over at Lyra. "Have you read that book he's talking about?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:39 pm

"One of the few, my brother made me read it he is a regular bibliophil. I'm sure he won't be expecting that you read it anyway." If he did I would have something to say about it. I was itching for a fight and Dane hadn't been in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:14 pm

"Oh i so hope not." she said. Instead of raising her hand she just spoke up. "Um...yea i'm new here and i haven't read that book." Skyler said.

The teacher looked up from his papers and right at her. "And may i ask who you are?" he questioned.

"I'm Sk...Alex, Alex Bair i just moved here." she said almost saying her name.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:58 pm

I smiled at Skyler's almost slip up. "I'm new here too. Lyra Beaulieu." I interjected, the teacher scanned his sheet.

"Yes, do you two have your slips?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Skyler had remembered to switch slips with Alex. She got up and made her way back to the front, she ignored the stares she got still. She handed the paper to the teacher and he signed it before handing it back to her. She took it and headed back to her seat.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I looked around for the slips the office lady had given me but since I didn't have a bag there weren't many places to look. I had probably left them somewhere, what with all that crap with Maria it could be forgiven.

"And you Miss Beaulieu?" He looked at me expectantly.

"No I don't." I didn't bother giving him an explanation, any reasonable person would figure it out.

"And why not?" He asked annoyed.

"Obviously because I must of forgotten them."

"I don't like your tone of voice. You can see me after class." I hissed at him under my breath but didn't say anything else, maybe this class was going to worse than I though.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 am

I looked down at the table as i fiddled with my hands. I looked over at Lyra when the teacher had told her to see him after class. "Wow first day and your already asked to stay afterwards. Maybe i should of just went to math. " i smiled slightly.

The teacher looked at Skyler an eyebrow raised the annoyed look still on his face.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:11 pm

(why do you write in both first person and third? It's a bit confusing)

I laughed, "Second time actually! I had to go to the principals office but thats a story for a another time, trust me though it was the most boring conversation I have ever had." I had gone to her office when she asked and I nearly fell asleep, if that was possible, as she droned on and on about how I had to be an upstanding student and respect my elders and betters ect. Not that I would ever see her as a better; I barely got out of the room with out throwing an insult that would have probably gotten me suspended.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:45 pm

(Oops sorry i didn't notice that, i was like trying to hurry and write it this morning. Sorry)

Skyler laughed and was amazed at how someone could be sent to the principals office on their first day of school. "Well just try not to get expelled before the week is up." she said. The class went on, boring as usual and it seemed like the bell was never going to ring. Just when Skyler thought she was going to go insane the bell finally rung for class to be over. She stood up very quickly and looked at Lyra. "I'll wait for you outside the classroom." she said, she gave Lyra one last smile before heading out the door and leaning against a wall next to the open door.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

(hahah thats ok)
"Thanks." I told her as I made my way up to the teachers desk. He was sitting looking at papers purposely ignoring me, well I wasn't going to be ignored for long. I made a noise like clearing my throat and continued to stare at him, he made no move. "Excuse me." I said loudly, he didn't even flinch. "You know it's rude to keep people waiting." He looked up at me in surprise that I had the audacity to say something like that.

"Look I know you're new but doesn't give you the right to undermine my authority. That little stunt you pulled won't happen again or you'll get a report. You can go." I said nothing but gave him a cold stare that made him flinch and his breathing became irregular. Outside I saw Skyler and walked over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:02 pm

"So i take it our english class is going to be a fun one this year." she half smiled at Lyra. She had over heard some of the conversation but not all of it. "I need to find Alex so i can get my schedual from her. So what do you have next." Skyler asked. On Alex's schedual it said she had P.E. next but she wasn't quiet sure about hers.
Back to top Go down

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 am

(I don't even know what period this is supposed to be! Razz In one of the classes I have already left school)

"Wow we have a really similar schedule. I have PE too, there probably isn't enough students to fill more than one or two classes. I'll meet you there - if you are going." I walked very slowly away from Skyler mocking Maria's words. I doubted anyone understood.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:06 pm

(lol that's great)

"Well maybe i'll get lucky and Alex and i won't have to switch classes for this one, we might have it together." she stated. She turned and headed down the opposite way trying to remember what number the math class she was suppose to be in was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English Empty

Back to top Go down

English
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: