The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senior Biology

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm

The bell rang for everyone to be in their classes and if they weren't they were late. Skyler and Alex almost didn't make it to class on time. They stepped in the doorway when the bell rang. Skyler handed a paper to the teacher and he greeted the two twins. "Class this is Skyler and Alex Blair." the teacher introduced. "Hey." they both greeted at the same time, their austrailian accents becoming known. They took a empty table near the front of the class and watched as the teacher began class.
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm

(Lyra) I walked through the door at a leisurely pace knowing full well I was already late. The teacher gave me look that was both reprimanding and astonished, I smirked and handed him my slip of paper. He took it without taking his eyes off me.

"Your supposed to sign it." I told him in a bored voice and he gave a small start and busied himself at his desk looking for a pen. While I waited I looked around and saw two twins that I had briefly glanced over on my way out of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Skyler sat there slouched down in her chair, her knees propped up against the lab table. She was fiddling with a pen waiting for class to finally start. She looked up and was staring at the girl who had quickly exited the cafeteria. The girl was looking at the two. Giving her a brief smile she went back to fiddling with her pen. She turned away from the pen and looked out the window. It was now dark and gloomy and it was about to start raining soon.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Alex sat beside her sister, leaning foreward in her seat, her head resting in her hands. She let her mind wander as the rest of the late people rushed into class. SHe hufffed out a breath, already bored when the girl from the cafateria walked in. Alex tensed alittle her mind flashing back to when Alex thought she saw fire flickering at the girl's fingertips. SHe closed her eyes, willing the image to go away. Peoples' ands just couldn't have fire on them like that....Could they? There seemed to be something different about the girl and the guy she was with.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm

I could sense the tension coming from the twins as though I could hold it in my hands. I gave them a wide smile showing all my teeth, if I could push off some of my agitation onto someone else I would be happy to. I looked around the class and choose a seat right behind the twins who kept nervously glancing over their shoulders. I gave them a little wave and leaned back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Skyler sensed Alex tensed up so she turned away from the window and looked at her. She had her eyes closed tightly. "Alex are you ok, you need to ease up." Skyler whispered to her as she put my hand on her shoulder. When she opened her eyes and smiled at her. Skyler turned around in her chair and faced the girl who had just sat down. She waved at Alex and Skyler. "Hello, i'm Skyler and this bundle of nerves next to me is my sister Alex." Skyler introduced.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Alex smiled some at the girl, shaking off her feelings of nervousness. "Yea I'm Alex." SHe said, cracking her back as she twisted around in her chair. Alex relaxed in the plesent feeling coming from her sister, Skyler always being the calmer of the two. Alex had a tendency to over react to things, she was too ruled by her emotions.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, this was a brave girl. Maybe I would be civil and not my usual bitch.

"Hello I'm Lyra." My french accent choose this time to shine, you would think after 150 years of living in America it might have toned down. "You're and interesting pair. Get a lot of stares I bet."
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Skyler nodded in response. "People act like they have never seen twins before. But oh well." Skyler shrugged. Skyler liked the french accent the girl had, she liked her own accent but then again the french was cooler. "I like your accent, you move here from france?" Skyler asked even though she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Alex chuckled. "Yeah you can say that." She thought about all the time they were stared at today and the day wasn't even half over. She shook her head and looked back a Lyra. "Its nice to meet you Lyra. Did you just move here?" She spoke at the same time as Skyler so their responses kinda mixed.

(ooc: XD lol I have a charrie named Lyla and I keep writing her name instead of Lyra)
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 pm

(hahah love it)
"Yeah you could say I just moved here." Considering everything it was almost true. "I lived most of my life in France and other European countries." I missed the old country sometimes, everything here was just so... new. "You're from Australia?" I could hear their accents.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm

"So how is France? Is it awsome?" Skyler asked. Skyler nodded when Lyra brought up their accent. "Yes we are. We moved away not long ago and came here." Skyler said.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm

"France is amazing though I think it has changed some since I moved here." Well a lot, a hundred and fifty years was a long time though I could see the French resisting change vehemently with every bone in their bodies. "So what do you people do for fun here? Anything exciting?" I doubted it but Dane wanted me to "fit in" as much as possible and these girls didn't seem half bad. They weren't like the vampires of the old world with their ancient traditions and pompous attitude, they weren't like the vampires of the americas either who always needed to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:19 pm

"I want to visit France someday." Skylar proclaimed. She looked over to her sister. "I'm going to tell dad i want to go their over summer vacation." she said. She turned back to Lyra to speak. "We just moved here and we aren't sure what there is to do around here." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm

"You can tell him that. I would love to be in the room though when you do. The look on his face whenever you ask for something expensive is priceless." Alex tapped her fingers on the table, a song stuck in her head. She wished that the day would go by faster, seeing it was a nice day outside, she wanted to get in her and Skyler's pool real bad. Swimming was Alex's greatest joy ans she was really good at it. Before they moved, Alex was on her old school's swim team and had won many medals and trophies. She jumped back into the conversation to stop her drifting thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

"New, like me. Perhaps you should come over to my house sometime." I suggested, Dane would think this was reckless and irresponsible but what did I care. It was his job to clean up the mess if he was so inclined.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Alex smiled some and nodded. "Sure, that'd be great. We can find out things about this place together, and won't feel like idiots cause we're all new." She laughed some, earning a few stares from the others in the classroom. She huffed out a breath and rocked back in her chair. She looked over at her sister to see what she though about going over to Lyra's house.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

"Sounds like a plan." I glanced up and saw the teacher looming over the twins desk. I nodded towards him holding back a giggle. I was amazed, giggling? That was not me, maybe because I hadn't interacted humans in so long everything they did amused me.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Alex twisted back around when she saw Lyra eyes flicker beyond her head and she gave a slight nod. She gulpped and smiled brightly at the teacher. "Hey Mr. Kline...I'm new here. I'm Alex and this is my sister Skyler." She gestured to her sister who seemed to be spacing at the moment.

"Well, Alex and Skyler, you should realize now that I have a no talking policiy in my class after the bell has rung. Which it did 5 minutes ago. I'll give you a warning this time, being new and all, but ONLY this time. Do you understand?"

Alex nodded some and crossed her arms. "Sure sure. Gottcha." The teacher gave her another look before he walked back to his desk, resuming his lecture. Alex sighed. Getting in trouble on their first day...what was their parents going to say?
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:07 pm

"Yea he always looks like he's gonna have a stroke." Skyler laughed. She nodded in agreement about going over to Lyra's house sometime. "That would be great." she said. She looked over at her sister and smiled. Skyler spun around when her sister started talking to the teacher. She smiled sweetly at him but he only glared at her. When Mr. Kline walked back to his desk Skyler looked back at Lyra and laughed lightly then looked over at Alex. "Wow i can't believe we already got in trouble and it's only the first class." Skyler said. She crossed her arms on the table and placed her head in her arms.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

I rolled in my eyes, if they called this getting in to trouble what would they think of her life. Not that they were going to find out. From her experience humans would rather be blissfully ignorant and she would be happy to oblige. She though back to the time when a coven of five vampires had caught Dane and her hunting in their territory. It wasn't a pretty sight, the coven had snuck up on them and they were nearly both killed; she still couldn't figure out how they had survived.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Skyler sat through the rest of her class board to death. Her sister had to nudge her a couple of times because Skyler started to fall asleep. When the bell rang it started her a little because she wasn't really expecting it. She shoved her stuff back in her bag and stood up and waited while Alex collected her things.
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

When te bell rang, Alex stuffed her things in her bag and sung it on her shoulder. She stood and motioned to Lyra and Skyler. "What classes to you guys have next. I have English 12." She looked down at her schedule just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 pm

"You want to switch Alex?" Skyler asked. "I have math but i don't want to go." Skyler whined. Skyler had always been horrible at math no matter how hard she tried, her and numbers didn't get along very well.
Back to top Go down

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 pm

"I have English 12 as well." I responded automatically not bothering to glance at my sheet I had already memorized all my classes. Looking at the Twins bags and books I thought I should get some; just as a charade of course I didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senior Biology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology Empty

Back to top Go down

Senior Biology
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next