The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drive to school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
True Mother Hen
every ROSE has it's thorn
True Mother Hen

Female Number of posts : 224
Location : Falling for the one I loved and lost, on these broken wings...
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The Drive to school Empty
PostSubject: The Drive to school   The Drive to school EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 pm

The Drive to school 1234291029qf7
(^Cerys's Cabriolet^)

I Grabbed all of my school things and shoved them into the trunk of my little blue Cabriolet car.
I had recently accquired the Cabriolet on my sixteenth birthday.
great idea Namine I thought dully get me a really expensive car why dont you? it'll be easy to blend in at school!
Honestly, I really appriciated the gift from my adoptive mother, afterall this was my dream car.
But I was certain it was going to make it a little bit harder to not stand out among the Humans.

I sighed as the traffic lights turned red, and I stopped, waiting for them to change.
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

The Drive to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drive to school   The Drive to school EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 am

(Dane) We sped down the rain stained streets past a tiny diner and thousands of trees. The town seemed to be engulfed in trees like nature was struggling to retake the tiny speck of civilization. It was fine with me I like trees they offered protection from prying eyes.

I looked over at my sister who seemed absorbed in her own thoughts, I sighed. The car she was driving was new, fast and shiny exactly the thing she would choose. In the dealership she went straight for it totally ignoring the fact we were trying to blend in. I guess I didn't mind it that much, it was nice.

Up ahead stopped at the light I saw a sky blue car that was also loud and looked out of place. Lyra slammed on the breaks just to test the car and water sprayed all over the blue car next to us.

"Nice one" I commented in a bored voice. "It's not enough you have to scream down the streets like a banshee but you have to make more of a scene." She smiled mischievously and I knew there was more to come.

"What's the point of having a sports car if you don't use it!" The light turned green and the car jumped forward like a wild tiger pressing me to the back of my seat.

The Drive to school Lexus_lf_a_concept_new
Lyra and Dane's Lexus
Back to top Go down

The Drive to school
Page 1 of 1