The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tisookey

tisookey

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge Empty
PostSubject: Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge   Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Name
-Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge

Bio
-Kaleigh has always been the odd girl out. She's never had many friends, and she has a hard time making them since she's quiet and is often times called a freak. She shops in thrift stores most of the time and prefers to stay away from the designer clothes that many people her age seem to want. Sometimes, Kaleigh will wearing a pair of goggles, which are almost exactly like her favorite anime character's (Matt!). They just seem to fuel her "oddness" but she doesn’t care one way or the other. Her personal mottos are "An eye for an eye" and "If they don't like me for who I am then they aren't worth it".
-Mom (Rachelle, pronounced Rachel)
-None (at the moment)
-Human

You
without goggles
Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge Kaleigh
with goggles (which are crappily added to the picture)
Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge Kaleigh2
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge   Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:51 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com

Kaleigh Michelle Ackridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Regristration for Role Play :: Locked Regristrations-
Jump to: