The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Car Dealerships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Car Dealerships Empty
PostSubject: The Car Dealerships   The Car Dealerships EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I arrived at the Honda dealer about 10 min after leaving Valisa house I had to get directions on the street because I entered the town from the opposite side making it look like I came from the Inn just outside town. I arrived at the dealer before it opened and spent time just sitting outside the dealer. It didn't take me long to fork over the rest of the money for the bike and buy some shirts along the way. A total of New leather jacket, new leather pants, A brand new designer helmet, a new plain fox jacket, and 5 new T-shirts. I headed back toward Valisas house. taking me about 10 min to get out of town cause there were to many people awake now for me to travel any faster I didn't need the cops to add an extra distraction.
Back to top Go down

The Car Dealerships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Seattle-
Jump to: