The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Deciding to play with him again if he was going to do that, she put two fingers to her lips when his got even closer to hers once more.
"Oh coarse you would." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

I glared at her when I saw the fingers in front of her mouth. "You know me so well." I joked and kissed on either side of her fingers. I knew she was playing with me and that she wouldn't move them so i dropped down to her neck and kissed her jugular instead.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm

"You're not getting off that easy." Valisa said, opening then rolling her eyes at him when he ducked his head to kiss her again on the neck. Trying to hold back another temor, she grinned at him behind her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 pm

"You think this is easy." I muttered. Kissing her jaw again. She still hadn't moved her fingers. "Hmm, it seems were in a predicament." I kissed just below her ear.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

"Are we now?" She asked, putting a third finger over her lips as she peered at Kyles dissaproving face. Smirking when he kissed her on her jaw, trying to get her fingers to move, she patted him on the head with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:35 pm

I pulled back away from her. "So where do we go from her?" I asked pulling one hand from around her back and grabbed her hand that was covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm

"I feel just fine where I am." She said, not trying to pull her hand out if his. Grinning at him, she cocked her head to the side as she looked into his warm, gentle and kind eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:41 pm

"hmm." I muttered then picked her up in one arm carrying her to her couch. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. "Much better."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Valisa laughed, shaking her head at him playfully.
"You're insane!" She giggled, grinning widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm

I laughed. "Of course." I muttered. then leaned in and kissed her fingers anyway. "I wish you'd stop teasing me so much." I pouted.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Valisa laughed slightly evilly and leaned foreward to kiss is pouting lips.
"Like I said, its what I do. You gotta learn to live with it." She said, winking at him. "And if you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do was... well... kiss me, dumby!" She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:55 pm

"Actually I quite enjoy your teasing." I muttered not letting her back off and returned her kiss with more passion. I smiled into her lips.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

"Then maybe I should do it more often." She murmured against his lips, pressing hers right back into his. Wrapping her arms around him, she felt him smile onto her lips. Maybe he enjoys it as much as I do... She thought wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 pm

"well don't do it too often. I might just get use to it." I murmured back. This had to be the greatest day I had ever had both living and dead.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 pm

"And what would happen then?" She asked, kissing him deeply once more before pulling back to look at him. Smiling slightly, she had an idea what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

"You never know." I muttered following her as she tried to part before letting her go. I smiled at her. I was extremely content to stay this way forever.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes again, grinning at him.
"Seems like you want me a little too much," She said, leaning foreward to kiss him again, a smile on her lips. "What can I say, I'm irrisistable." Valisa joked.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:31 pm

"Yes, yes you are." I joked and kissed her back. Returning her passion with my own. I smiled into her lips. "Definitely the best day in my existence." I muttered
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 pm

"I seem to have that effect on people." Valisa said, ducking down to bury her face in his neck, kissing the area just below his jaw line once more.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 pm

It was my turn to shudder as she kissed me. "Well its a nice effect." I muttered. I moved my hands to tangle in her hair once more.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Valisa laughed quietly against his neck, rubbing his back with one hand.
"Is it now?" She asked, feeling a tremor rock through his tall frame. Feeling his hands in her hair, she kissed his jaw onces more, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 pm

"O I'm sure you enjoy it." I told her. I enjoyed her kiss along me neck before she pulled back and smiled at me. "You know I'm content to do this all night." I smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:51 pm

"And I am too." She said, pushing herself forward to kiss him again. "Odd how fast things seem to move between us, huh?" Valisa asked, leaning her head on this shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 pm

I pulled my arms out of her hair and placed them around her back. "Odd." I sighed and leaned back against the couch. Holding her close to me.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Stuggling close to him, Valisa replied.
"I never thought when I met you today, that I would be... like this by the end of the day." She said, gesturing to them with her free hand. Valisa's other arm was around his neck, keeping him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: