The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:31 pm

We stayed rapped in each others arms until the sun began to creep over the trees. I dreaded to let her go but there were so many things I needed to get done before the day was out and I had better get an early start. I groaned I didn't want to give this up.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Valisa sighed and laughed weakly, pulling out of his grasp and looking out the window.
"New day already?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

"I wish it wasn't." I muttered and frowned. "I don't want to leave you." I told her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes jokingly at him.
"Don't worry. When I hack into the schools records and add us as new students we can see more of each other." She said.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 pm

"I would like that, but the schools pretty small are you sure we wont be found out?"
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 pm

"Yes, I'm sure. We are connected with the Cullens, if the students find out who we are they will warn us. Trust me." Valisa said to him, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:36 am

"Well I have no doubt that they wont find out what we are I simply met that this town is small wont they find out we don't have parents." I quoted the last words with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes, smiling evilly at him.
"I can deal with that. Its easy, I've had to do it before concidering I'm a loner." She said.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 pm

"Never gone to school personally." I told her. "I dont know how the system works." I Paused thinking about everything I needed to do. "Well I need to do some shopping and pick up my bike before I start school."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 pm

"Its easy really. For us, that is. The humans on the other hand..." She trailed off, jumping up.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm

"Well things are usually easier for us." I told her. "So you going to leave me stranded to do my own shopping?" I asked playfulling.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Grinning down at him, she laughed.
"Possibly. I have to get ready too, Kyle. And I'm sure you won't make a compleat fool of yourself." Valisa joked.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

"Well I guess I'll still be running to Seattle. O well. Shall I take my car back?" I asked not even bothering to ask for the keys. I figured she might want to enjoy it for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 pm

"Nah, I'll keep the car. Besides, Port Angelas is closer, and smaller. Try there." Valisa said, crossing her arms and walking over to peer out the window.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm

"No, my bikes waiting for me in Seattle at the Honda dealer. I have to go there." I told her smiling. "I would hate for you to drive that to school the first day and have to explain why you have my car, but in the meantime feel free to use it."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:21 pm

"Like anyone at the school knows its your car." Valisa said, rolling her eyes. And I might just have to by it off of you. Its very nice." She said, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

"Not for sell. It took me ages to get a hold of that exact model with everything inside. I'm not selling that car." I told her stubbornly. It had taken me 5 years and a personal trip to the head to get this exact car the costume frame. "Thats my baby so don't abuse it please."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Valisa rolled her eyes again, turning around to smile playfully at him.
"Don't worry, your baby will be just fine in my possestion." She said, slightly evilly.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:37 pm

"It took me 5 years to get that car exactly as it is." I told her. Personally she didn't sound so reassuring and I didn't know how well she did with cars. I had put to much effort into getting that car and the rest of my engine parts were to arrive tomorrow so I could finish it to make it exactly as I wanted it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 pm

"Oh dear. I'll make sure to wrap it in bubble wrap before I drive it again." She said sarcasticly, grinning at Kyle to show she didn't mean to be rude to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

"Well maybe I'll save you the hassle and get it back now." I told her playfully. I reached down trying to pat her pockets to find the keys.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Valisa giggled and jerked away from him, grinning.
"I don't have the keys, Kyle. And I might have... Oops! Forgotten... where I had placed them..." She said, pulling her hands behind her back and rocking back on her heels, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I glared at her. "Well I'm definitely not hot wiring that car. Its far to nice for that." I muttered. "I guess you stuck with it for today then. I'll come back to get it tomorrow." I threatened. "It better be in the same condition its in now." I put on a playful tone but I was still half serious.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"Kyle, your car is save. Stop being a worry wart." Valisa muttered, rolling her eyes once more before walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 pm

I got up and followed her catching her hand and turning her to kiss me one last time. "I know it will." I told her truthfully. "I better go get that bike. So can I see you later today?" I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: