The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm

"O you own me." I told her trying to be completely serious but just managing to wipe my smile off my face for a few seconds. I kissed her deeply on the lips, my smiling returning.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

"Good to know." She said, grinning back at him. "Did you earn me?" Valisa asked, peering at him, trying not to be distracted by his hands in her back.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

"O I hope so." I told her staring up into her gold red eyes. "Only you could tell me for sure. Have I earned you?" I asked playfully but I really wanted to know. Her eyes were extremely entrancing and I forgot my question. Kissing her directly on the lips instead.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Valisa smiled evilly behind his urgent lips.
"I think you have, kind sir." She said, grinning at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:09 pm

"I'm glad." I murmured. felling her smile on my lips. My own smile spread between our lips. I put my hand back behind her head and pulled her closely.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Valisa kissed him back, this time her own lips urgent. Trying to get as close to him as possible, she pushed her head into his, using her hands to push his up. Valisa loved the feel of his lips on hers, and she didn't want him to stop kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:34 pm

I felt her pull me closer lifting my head toward her. I was enjoying our passion and getting lost in her scent again when I heard something crash through the bushes close to the house. Just some stupid bear. Then I smelt it. I tore Valisa off of me placing myself in front of her. I wasn't sure weather or not the animal would dear approach the house but it paused outside. I headed toward the back door. I was sure the animal wasn't going to leave on its own.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm

"Kyle what is-" Valisa started, then caught the scent. A werewolf. Valisa cursed under her breath, running up to Kyle. "Hold on!" She hissed to him, slowly approching her back door, her nose wrinkling at the smell as it penetrated the house.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:43 pm

I just caught myself before I growled as Valisa. "What is it?" I asked angrily. I kept my pace right beside hers. I wasn't going to be the one to let her approach this thing without me, but I didn't want her to get mad at me for my reflexes.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

"Werewolf. What it is doing here I have no idea, they usually stick to the La Push area." Valisa said back, silently flipping open the blinds to scan over the forest. The wolf had frozen somewhere, she couldent detect a sign of movment. She continued to look for anything moving out of place.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"Hold on." I whispered. I caught onto his mind he was just inside the bushes straight ahead of me. I through an Illusion into his head creating him sitting in a home with a TV on. I made him relax and he morphed back into his human form. "He's there." I indicated the bushes in front of us. "He cant hurt you right now." I whispered. "Just don't touch him."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Valisa spun around, staring at him.
"Did you have to do that?!" Valisa said, looking at him like he was crazy. "He has got no clothes on!" She put one hand over her eyes, laughing and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm

"Sorry didn't mean for him to fase but its safer if hes not in wolf form. He's less dangerous. Hold on." I put an image of him naked in his mind and he automatically reached to his ackle and dressed himself. "All better, my lady." I told Valisa smiling.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Letting lose one more laugh, she looked up at him, removing her hand from her face.
"I honeslty don't feel like looking to see if it's safe, Kyle. And I really don't like the fact that he is sitting in my yard."
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm

"But there so fasinating creatures. Nothing like the Werewolfs back east. Their more human than that." I took a few steps forward toward the half wolf man. "They still have their mind and since of color." I wasn't paying attention to Valisa reaction. I was cerious about the half wolf. I stopped just inches from him. "Shall I release him?" I called back to her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Valisa walked slowly over to Kyle, looking down at the wolf.
"Please, do so, boy." She said, frowning at the smell coming from it.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 pm

"Go back in the house first." I told her. I wasn't going to have her in his sites when I released him. I glared at her waiting for her to do as I told her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Valisa narrowed her eyes at Kyle, crossing her arms and standing firm.
"I can stay if I want to, Kyle. I hope you know that I can protect myself." She said, glaring right back at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

I growled at her but I could tell she wasn't going to budge. "Fine" I snapped. I stepped infront of her using my body to hide her from the wolfs view and released him.
He came out of it as I expected him to. At first he was dazed but then he caught site of me and after a min phased completely forgetting he was wearing pants. I reached behind me and held Valisa there making sure she was completely out of his sites. I didn't take up any sort of defensive or aggressive position I just snarled at the wolf. Slowly he backed away from the house and headed toward the coast running as soon as he knew we weren't going to follow him. I watched him disappear through his eyes until I was sure he was gone.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Valisa sighed, pushing her hands up to rub her own tempals, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. Ignoring the sound of Kyles growl echoing through her skull, she let out the rest of her breath in a slight huff. Not breathing to keep the wolfs scent out of her nose, Valisa could feel Kyle standing protectivly infront of her, even after the wolf was gone.
Does he not think I can protect myself? She thought. I may be small, but I am just a strong as that wolf, expecially after hunting!
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

"He's gone." I told her stepping away from her. No thought had ever passed in my mind that she was weak and I hoped she understood that, but when I turned around she was rubbing her temples. I looked down on her with sympathy I'd probably hate me by now for being so pertective. "Sorry." I muttered. "I know you'd be fine without me. I promise I dont think of you as weak." I paused. "Extemely short." I joked. "But not weak." I pulled her hands away from her temples hoping for her to lift her chin.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Valisa sighed again, staring at Kyles shoe's, not wanting to look up and meet his eyes. Ignoring his little joke, she let him pull her hands away from her face. Valisa was still annoyed. What did Kyle think the wolf was going to do, see her then pounce, attacking her? He wouldn't be that stupid. Frowning again, she let her hair fall over her shoulders, partly concealing her face. Valisa started to feel extreamly stupid for doing this, but she couldent help it. She could feel Kyles hopeful eyes on her, wishing that she would look at him.
Why am I doing this? Valisa thought, continuing to glare at Kyles feet. Its petty! You know he didnt mean to intentianly hurt your feelings. But him growling at me... holding back an unpleasant, sad shudder, she resisted pulling away from him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

"I'm sorry." I whispered sadly to her. "I shouldn't have over reacted. I shouldn't have growled at you or asked you to let me protect you." I was babling but I was just surching for something that would get her to forgive me. I finally just cut myself off. I pulled her into my arms and held her there. "I love you." I whispered. I didn't have anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 pm

At is words, those three, simple little life changing words that he murmured to her for the third time tonight, Valisa decided it wasnt worth sulking over Kyles protectiveness. Wrapping her arms around him, she buried her face in his chest, letting the words 'i love you' play over and over in her head.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 pm

I kissed the top of her head as she rapped her arms around me. I was thankful that she had atleast forgiven me enough to allow me this pleasure. I would have to try harder not to be so pertective. The thought wasn't a pleasent one considering every nurve in my body jumped to protect her. It was instinct to me and it was going to be extremely hard to break, but I swear I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: