The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valisa's House (her humble abode)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 pm

I looked up into her loving eyes and smiled through our kiss. I moved my arm farther up her back and clinched her tighter to me. my arm reached all the way up to the nape of her neck. I could feel every inch of her body where it was bent up to mine and her leg that encircled my back, her scent was mystifying and I wanted more of it. Of every bit of it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Valisa smiled back, hoping that he didnt pull back anytime soon. Loving it when he tightened his arms around her, she felt his fingers trail up her back and rest on her neck. No longer being embarrassd about her leg, she put one hand on his face, inhaling his scent again.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:37 pm

I held her close. Content as I was to stay here as long as possible, I held her as close as our bodies would allow. I leaned into her hand on my face and yet again had to fight the temptation to take this farther. I hoped she would stay mine forever, rapped to me as she was. I kissed ran my fingers gently down her spine as I kissed her. At least for now I was hers and I felt with my whole being that she returned that.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Valisa went limp when she felt his hand run down her spine. She loved the feeling, and it left her excited and tingling with the love that she felt raidiating off of him. Tilting her chin up so his mouth wasnt on hers anymore (sadly) she closed her eyes as her lips parted slighly. Valisa felt so... Shocked at how good his fingers felt on her back.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 pm

I watched her face as she pulled it away from mine. It seemed my fingers running along her spine seemed to have a great effect on her. I got to the base of her spine and moved my hand back up to her neck all the while kissing her neck and jaw line. This was a great enjoyment to me. I took several deep breaths taking in her scent.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 pm

A funny feeling sparked up inside Valisa. She loved it. Tilting her head up a bit more so that he could kiss her neck better, she closed her mouth and grinned a miniscule smile as his hand continued to trail her spine, his lips kissing her jaw. She was breathing in short pants, and she knew that Kyle was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 pm

I smiled in between my kisses. I saw her chin lift giving me a better angle to kiss her neck and could tell she was enjoying herself. I was happy to be the source of that enjoyment. I heard her pant and took several more deep breaths. I kept my breathing study just inhaling her scent each time I kissed her neck. I worked my way back to her jawline having to incline myself to reach it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Valisa sucked in a deep breath, her lips quivering as he kissed her jaw. Tightening her fingers on his arm, she lifted her head even more, her eyes fluttering as his hand continued to rub her back, her Spine. Valisa was shaking slightly as Kyles touch.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I felt her quiver and lift her head even higher. I went back to kissing her neck. She seemed to be really enjoying my hand on her spine so I continued to trail my fingers along it. I kissed down to the top of her shirt and back up to her jaw having to extend myself to reach it.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Valisa's smile grew, and she savored his kisses. She pulled one hand up rested it on his shoulder, her fingers brushing the bottom of his neck. Finally opening her eyes, she looked down and saw the top of Kyles head, his face buried in her neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 pm

I felt her hand on my shoulder and pulled back from her neck. I was going to reach up and kiss her jaw again but I met her eyes instead and smiled. I inclined myself and kissed her lips just barely reaching them. My fingers had just finished their trail down her spine and I left them there.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Valisa kissed him right back, lowering her head back down to his. Her hair fell on either side of her face, brushing Kyles cheeks. Her spine tingling from her fingers, the area where his hand rested was burning, pulsing. Just like her lips where as his moved his sync with hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 pm

I felt her hair brush my face and loved the feeling of it surrounding my face like a vial. I brought my hand back up the top of her back right between her shoulder blades and pulled her closer to me. I rapped my arm back around her waist and held her there. I loved the feeling of her body curved to mine. I kissed her with increasing passion.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Valisa deepend the kiss, her other hand moving toward his shoulder. With her body burning with passion, she suddenly blurted out words that she never thought she would speak.
"I love you." She whispered into his lips, scared of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

I felt her kiss deepen and returned it with my own passion. I heard her mutter those three little words I'd been keeping myself from muttering all night. "I love you." I told her finally releasing them. I didn't think I just reacted pulling us into an even more passionate kiss while everything I had been holding back was released. She's mine. where the two words reverting in my head. Some part of me knew that but her words finalized it. "I love you" I muttered again.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 pm

(a/n, word vomits lovely x])
Valisa smiled, a new found tenderness seeping into her own kisses once she heard him say those three magic words. Twice, at that!
"I know." She murmured playfully, relaxing into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 pm

I felt her relax into me and my urgency to have her relaxed too. I smiled into her lips and sighed contently. I was happy to have her. "Good" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm

"Hm." Was all she said. Their slow, deep kiss's where a change from the quick, needy ones that they had just had, but just as good. Maybe even better.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm

I started to run my fingers down her back at a slower pace then before. I was glad she seemed content with this new less urgent kissing. I kept it up. I was content so long as she was here with me and happy.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Taking in deep breaths filled with his scent, she sighed when his fingers started to move along her spine again. Pressing her lips slightly harder into his in responce, she wished that she could be like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 pm

I felt her press deeper into my lips as my hand moved down her back. At least I found one way to trigger her. I smiled into her lips and continued to kiss her. Time was beyond me and I didn't care. I wasn't in any hurry to break our contact. I wanted to stay here rapped up in Valisa forever.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Valisa felt him smile, his lips streaching across hers. Not really caring what it was at the moment, she tilted to her head into his, trying to find some way to kiss him better without hurting herself or him.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

I felt her shift trying to get herself level with me so she could kiss me better. I place my hands on her hips and shifted her body down mine so her lips were level with mine making it less cumbersome to kiss her. I hoped that was what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Valisa sucked in a little breath when his hands landed on her hips, but quickly composed herself. This time, it was her who smiled into the kiss. Burying her fingers in his hair again, her hands became a pillow for his head.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I felt her gasp and relax as i shifted her, but i knew everything was fine when she smiled into my lips. I lifted my head just slightly off the couch as she buried her hands into my hair keeping them just behind my head as i rested it back on the side of the couch. I moved my hand back up to the top of her back continuing to run my fingers down her spine I left my other arm place in the small of her back. Never once did my lips leave hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisa's House (her humble abode)   Valisa's House (her humble abode) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisa's House (her humble abode)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Your Home-
Jump to: