The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Markton mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizibeth

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Markton mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm

(Kyle) I drove through forks it was just how I remembered it from 2 months prior, when I had originally came. I had already met with the Cullens they were a nice group and told me I was accepted into Forks so long as I followed their rules. They were reasonable terms so I agreed. They helped me find the old Farm Mansion out in the back country north of Forks it was nice and secluded so I bought it and the Surrounding land. Not an easy task and one that cost me a great deal of money but it was satisfying and peaceful. I had quickly hired the best men I could to come and refurbish the house so it stood almost exactly as it had over 300 years ago. The last owners, now long dead, had done a good job of up keeping it but the building had stood abandoned for almost 30 years and it needed some work. As I pulled off onto the newly graveled drive path. I turned anxious to examine the house. I knew the architecture fairly well and I wanted it to be perfect. I had paid a great deal for the work and spending money always made me anxious. about 10 seconds later, I was going about 80 up the drive, I hit the bend and finally the house came into view.

(Find picture of house at link below)
www.ronsaari.com/stockImages/newJersey/KuserFarmMansion.php

The outside was well done. The windows had obviously been replaced and the roofing had been redone. All signs of nature that had started to overtake the house was gone and it brought me back to my first farm in the United States. I loved the house from the outside but what about the inside. I put the car in park and hopped out running toward the house. I unlocked the Door and stepped in. The floor was all wood and it had been carefully sealed by a masters hand. The staircase looked wonderful. As i examined the house closely I only fell more in love with it. It finally felt like a home I could stay a while in. I went outside and pulled my car around to the new barn. Tomorrow I would go to Seattle and pick up my new costume made Honda CBR100RR it had been sitting in the back of the Honda dealer for a week now. As I pulled up to the Barn I had converted into a garage my thirst hit me. Hmm I guess I would have to put hunting at the top of my priorities. I got out and opened the doors pulling the car inside and closing the doors afterward. I slipped the keys into my pocket and headed north to find some big game.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well I'm 17 of course." I replied smiling. "But it is 2 weeks shy of being 401 years since the day my mother brought me into this life. Or so I do believe. Dates weren't really kept track of back then." I walked past her and down the hall into the kitchen, and started the tour. "This is the kitchen. Of course you can see the updates have been done. There is an electric stove a fridge but no freezer and electricity running through the entire house. I had insulation put into the walls so it seemed more livable to any outsider but the cabinets and counter are still the original wood..." I kept going pointing out everything from the small details to the large. "Well that's the kitchen for you." I said.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:26 pm

"Intresting. But, honestly, you are still a child also. Changed under the age of 18, your still a minor in humans eyes. Nice kitchen, by the way. Homey." Valisa said, giving Kyle one of her rare, warm, friendly smiles. "Four hundred and one years? Old man." She joked with him.
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 pm

"As you have priviously pointed out I'm still young. My age means nothing. Plus it's not as if I give off a vibe of being 401 years. Shall we continue?" I lead her out of the kitchen. Showing her the rest of the house. The last room I took
her in was my library "And through out this room you will find books
dating back to the 1600's. Even before My birth. And paintings dating almost just as far."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 pm

"You may procied. Hmm... Interesting. Before your birth. Dang, they are old." She said, sarcasm entering her voice. Valisa's eyes scanned over the books before glancing at the antique paintings. "If you acted like you where fourhundred years old, you would be a pile of dust in the wind." Valisa sighed, tapping her fingers on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 pm

I laughed. "Actually I would be a pile of bones in ground on my family's farm land. See something you like." I teased watching her view my portraits. "Haven't changed much have I?" I examined my family portraits. We had one done every year since my parents marriage, and I managed to save them from the house after the massacre.

Last edited by Elizibeth on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Valisa elbowed him in the stomach and laughed.
"Doesnt seem like you have. But, how would I know? I've known you for what, half an hour?" She asked, eyeing him carefully. Valisa had let her guard down around him, something she rarely does.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

"Yeah but with the amount that our brain can process in such a short amount of time I would equivalent that to at least 5 hours in human life." I said teasing. I was really starting to let my full guard down. It was an interesting and scary fact. Valisa was right I didn't know her that well and yet I couldn't help but trust her.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 pm

"Ha. True. Human's can be slow sometimes. At some points in my vampiric life, I'm almost... glad that my dad massicared my family then changed me. Very rarely, though. I miss my mom and brother. Where my dad is... I have no idea. He could be apart of the bloody Volturi for all I know!" Valisa ranted, ignoring the fact that she basiclly just told him her life story.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

"We offered a Teen a room for the night. We lived out in the middle of our huge farm land and it wasn't unusual for a traveler to stay the night. We even had a room reserved for this purpose. We had no reason to suspect he was different. He attacked in the middle of the night. He must have killed Janice and my parents first. He attacked Emily next and it was her scream that woke me. My brothers must have fought them. They didn't stand a chance but how were we to know what he was. I ran to Janice's room. It was always our plan That I should take Janice and escape but I found her dead on her bed, she didn't look like she had sturgeled at all. She was so peaceful. I had let my guard down and he knocked me to the ground and bit me. But Johnathan came in and interfered giving me enough time to run. So here I am several years later and I still haven't found the man who did it. That is my life story." I said offering it easily to her. "What's done is done and there is no use in dwelling on it. One day I shall find him and destory him for what he did. But enough of the past. How about we go have some fun."

My life story wasn't really a big deal to me. I had offered it up way to many times for it to seem personal. What the teen had done was personal but I couldn't be sure the Volturi hadn't already killed him.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Valisa's face had darkened by the time he finished his story.
"Thats horrible." She muttered. "It must be horrid for you, what with you surviving in some way while your family is... dead. You had a large family... It was just me, my brother, and my parents. My father was never a good dad, and the thought of him alive still, the one who made me like this, bothers me. I could see it in his eyes that he didnt care that he killed my bother and my mother. I cant believe that im related to him. But hey, at least we arent blood related anymore." Valisa ranted, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I ran my fingers through the ends of her hair, thinking. Her hair was so much like Janice's the color was a little dark but Janice always had our mothers dark hair. "It was bad at first. I went back to the house to find everyone but Emily laying dead on the floor in the hall way, just cast aside. No one would come to check on them not for a long time. I was way to upset to do much. I hated what I had become I hated everything about what I was. Because I had become the same thing that had killed my family. I swear not to do that to another being. I wouldn't kill like he had. But I was always a rational thinker. Janice kept a Diary under her bed and I took it out. I created a story that the rest of the family had died of some stupid disease. It was commen in that period." I walked over to stand infront of our last family picture so my back was to her. "I dug graves for each of them even myself. So If anyone found it they would believe that we were dead. I couldn't say goodbye to Janice. She just looked so peaceful and she always had a strong personality. So I left her in her bed To make the story realistic. I left her to decompose never to return to the earth. I didn't want her to move on. She was my baby sister I should have been able to protect her but I couldn't. I was helpless." I paused trying to keep myself calm. "But no longer. I can fight now. I can prevent others from witnesing that. Yes It was hard but its done with. That kind of thing is unheard of now and has been for over a hundred years." I turned back to her. "Family is never an easy thing to lose. And I will always want my vengance, but as I said the past is done and over with. There is nothing we can do so let us not dwell on it." I smiled knowing it didn't look completely true. I didn't know why I told her that I had never told anyone that and I didn't like recalling the days after my familys death. They were dark days. Its always the aftermath the hurts the worst, and hunts you the longest.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Valisa was shocked, speechless. She had flet Kyles fingers combing through the ends of her hair, and it rendered her... speechless. Finally composing herself, she fixed him with a level gaze and spoke.
"My father... was attacked, in our home. My brother and I where arguing over who hate how many cookies. Petty, I know, but it was just play. We heard his screams, and saw the broken window. The vampire that had attacked already left, leaving us with a screaming dad. I was crying, hard, because even though he was a bad father, at the time I still loved him and wanted him to live. About an hour later my mother came home from work, and freaked out the same way my brother and I had. We had no idea what was going on, but all we knew was that he was changing. He was colder, more... handsome, I should put it. We didn't even contemplate calling nine one one. By the third day, we where all tired. He woke up, opening his eyes. First he attacked my mother, and my brother and I took off upstares to his room. We hid in his closet. My dad quickly found us, and by then I wasnt considering him my father anymore. He got my brother... Then got to me." Flinching, she looked Kyle in the eye and continued. "It hurt, when he was feeding from me. But that was nothing compared to when he stopped and ran away. I changed, then continued my life, hunting both animals and humans. And now... you find me here." She finished, her emotions burning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 pm

I reached out and stroked her hair wishing I could do more to comfort her but I wasn't sure she would let me. "The past hunts us and shall continue to hurt for all of eternity. That is why I chose not to concentrate on it. We all want revenge but so few actually accomplish it." I sighed then took a deep breath and continued. "But enough of our dreaded past I'm still hungry, and its your turn to lead the hunt." I smiled down on her. "Unless you would like the big strong man to show you the way I teased.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 pm

"Oh how I would love to get revenge." Valisa muttered darkly. Closing her eyes, she pressed her head into Kyles big hand. "We'll see who gets to the top first." She said. "You may be big, and you may be strong, but we'll find out if you truly are a man. Are you up to the challenge, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

I loved the feel of her head in my hand, but her challenge had my blood pumping, figuratively of course. I snarled playfully "I'm always up to the challenge." I replied. "You'll see just how much of a man your dealing with, little girl."
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

"Little girl? Real mature, Kyle." Valisa opened her eyes so he could see her rolling then. "Fine then, big boy. But don't hold back on me this time. Thats a sign of weekness." She said, growling back at him while grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I grinned. "After you my dear. I did promise this would be your lead after all. Or do you need help finding your way out of the big old style house?" I asked playfully. "I guess I should lead the poor Valisa to the back door." I turned and started to walk toward the staircase.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"I guess I should give poor Kyle some sl- Oh never mind that idea." Valisa shouted, running past him, out the door, and into the forest. Right now she wasnt planning on hunting, she just wanted to have a litte fun with Kyle. She hadnt really had much fun these past years, and it felt good to her to just be carefree as an emo styled vampire with a hard past could be, that is.
Back to top Go down
Elizibeth

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Now this is more like it. I saw her run by me and quickly picked up my pace to keep even with hers. "So o masterful Valisa. Point us toward our pray the bear." I laughed. I could already smell a few bear just north of our position. The time was just right to catch them while fishing. There would be plenty to fest on this evening.
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

"Point? As in lead? No way, boy. I'm not cheating for you." Valisa said, sticking her tounge out at him before rushing in the direction of the bears. They where a few miles away, Kyle might be able to keep up with her. "I am the master." She rolled her eyes at him, grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Markton mansion   The Markton mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Markton mansion
Page 1 of 1