The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senior Biology

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Senior Biology - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Alex looked at Skyler, startled some. "Ah sure. But you haven't wanted to switch since we were little." She grabbed Skyler schedule and looked at the room number, making a note of it. She smiled when Lyra said she had the same class. "Thats cool. Skyler'll probably want to switch all the time, so we might not have any class together." She laughed some, pulling her shoulder strap higher on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"That must be nice to be able to switch classes." I commented as I walked out with them. I looked around for Dane hoping he might see me with my new 'friends'. I wanted to see his expression it would be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Skyler almost jumped with joy when her sister agreed to switch. "Alex you are soooo awsome." she said. She almost started jumping up and down but she didn't, instead she grabbed her sister and hugged her. "Well if we have the same classes there is no need to switch." she said. "Yea it's fun when we can switch classes but if the teachers can tell who we are then we are in so much trouble especially when our parents find out."
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Alex shrugged, remembering the time in grade school. "Yeah, its good to get out of classes we don't like, and plus I'm better at math and history then Skyler is, so she tends to switch out on thoose classes." Alex smiled some, amd hugged Skyler back, thenmanuverd her way therow the throng of bodies in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm

I hung back wondering if I should skip this class or not. I was bored of school already and I started to wonder what had possessed Dane to want to come here.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yep she is so good at Math and History. Have fun Alex let me know how it goes." she said as her sister disappeared into the crowd. Skyler looked over at Lyra who seemed to be in thought. "So are you ready for English?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

I looked up as I heard my name and smiled at the question. "I was considering whether or not to skip it. Though I guess I'll have to go just to keep you from suffering too much." I liked these girls they weren't afraid to break the rules once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Skyler laughed lightly. "Oh trust me i would skip as well but it isn't my class to skip, it's Alex's and she would be highly ticked if i skipped her class and she went to mine." she said. "And it's nice of you to stay so i won't be board." she thanked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Biology   Senior Biology - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senior Biology
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2