The Tales of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...
everybody is fooled.

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

BREAKING NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS!   BREAKING NEWS! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

BREAKING NEWS! I have thought of an awesome addition to TToT! Guess what it is! Don't know? Fine. I'll tell you. Say hello to TToTs newest addition... MEMBER OF THE WEEK/MONTH!
Every week, each member that has been nominated for member of the Week will go into a voting, were the members of TToT will vote for who they think is best for member of the week. After a month we will have member of the month!
The member of the month will not start for a while, It will probably start on April 1st, the 4 members voted member of the week in April will go into the member of the month voting. But for these two weeks, it will be two member of the week's.
There will be a board under this catigory for all the voting and nominations. If you have any questions just ask them here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scentandblood.forumotion.com

BREAKING NEWS!
Page 1 of 1